BSLMikeRandall

Sr. Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,952 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:04 PM

BSL: Ravens offseason cheat sheet

http://baltimorespor...on-cheat-sheet/

Depth chart, projected 53 man roster, estimated salary cap, injury situations and more.

• Greg Pappas likes this
@BSLMikeRandall

#2 JeffLong

JeffLong

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,826 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:48 AM

BSL: Ravens offseason cheat sheet

http://baltimorespor...on-cheat-sheet/

Depth chart, projected 53 man roster, estimated salary cap, injury situations and more.

This is great Mike!

Couple of "big" names left off your 53-man roster in Shipley, Cody, and Urschel.

It will be interesting to see how the roster shakes out. Obviously injuries make things more clear (or more muddy) as the season approaches, but it seems like they have a good deal of depth at more than a few positions

• BSLMikeRandall likes this
@JeffLongBP

#3 BSLMikeRandall

BSLMikeRandall

Sr. Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,952 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:45 PM

Couple of "big" names left off your 53-man roster in Shipley, Cody, and Urschel.

It will be interesting to see how the roster shakes out. Obviously injuries make things more clear (or more muddy) as the season approaches, but it seems like they have a good deal of depth at more than a few positions

Definitely will be interesting. I could honestly see it being a toss up at center between Shipley and Gino. Maybe you do give the edge to Shipley since he can play guard. Not well, but he can. If Cody makes it, who doesn't? Williams, Urban, McPhee? Pretty sure I only slotted Urshel behind Rackley because Rackley isnt a rookie. But could definitely see Urshel on the team. Then again not every draft pick pans out.

Someone is bound to suffer an injury that opens the door for another player.
@BSLMikeRandall

#4 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:53 PM

Cody has a good chance of being cut if no one goes down in TC.

I think he was an insurance signing at the time. We've drafted two DL in the first 4 rounds since then.

I get that Cody plays the true NT position in a 3-4, but we have others that can do that and likely better. You just can't drop higher upside guys like Urban or KLM.
  • BSLMikeRandall likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners