• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 111,010 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

The hosts are Matt Jergensen, and Mike Randall.

This is a special extended Kick-off edition!

Topics include: Season Review: Ravens: Team of Destiny, Final Cuts, AFC, NFC, Week One, Preview the season opener with the Broncos, and much more! Special guest is Raul Martinez, Sports Anchor with FOX 31 in Denver.

The Retro Raven Spotlight is on #39 Alan Richard.

#2 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 111,010 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:48 PM

http://baltimorespor...rap-episode-39/

#3 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 111,010 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:53 PM

When you are at work tomorrow, and people are wearing purple talking Ravens... please consider sending them the show link, and encouraging them to stream the show!

• MattJergensen and BSLMikeRandall like this

#4 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 10:54 PM

Is there a live stream where we can hear you guys do the recap of games?? I wonder because you guys talked about having people call in so I'm guessing you can listen as you do the show live.

If so it would be cool to have a chat where we can send in our thoughts and or questions for the guys.

#5 BSLMikeRandall

BSLMikeRandall

Sr. Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,123 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:56 AM

Is there a live stream where we can hear you guys do the recap of games?? I wonder because you guys talked about having people call in so I'm guessing you can listen as you do the show live.

If so it would be cool to have a chat where we can send in our thoughts and or questions for the guys.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ravensrap

The live feed can be found on that site.

Will be doing the recap friday evening, I think 5:30

Shooting for 7pm on Sundays for the generic 1:00 games, during that lull before the late game. Ill try to post the link prior to showtime as a reminder.
@BSLMikeRandall

#6 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 111,010 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:06 AM

I'm happy for Matt and Mike... they've provided a great show weekly throughout the off-season... even when there was not a ton to talk about. Getting back to action provides obvious weekly topics.

• BSLMikeRandall likes this

#7 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 111,010 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:12 AM

You had to stick in with the highlight calls. Most of it it sounded like it was coming from a wind tunnel.... but you got the gist.

#8 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 111,010 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:29 AM

Matt and Mike fielding a caller asking about Jones fantasy value. That was unexpected lol.

#9 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 111,010 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:02 AM

First 50+ minutes were a review of all of the events of the off-season. At around the 55 minute mark, discussions on the final cuts began.

60 minute mark, discussion on the Ravens prospects in the AFC North.

#10 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 111,010 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:05 AM

Raul Martinez at the 63 minute mark, talking the benefit of Welker, and what that does to the passing game as a whole. Also Vasquez to the line.

#11 BSLMikeRandall

BSLMikeRandall

Sr. Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,123 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:28 AM

Matt and Mike fielding a caller asking about Jones fantasy value. That was unexpected lol.

Yeah, I wanted to call him out big time for having Jacoby Jones on his fantasy team. But he sounded like a kid so I tried to be nice about it.
@BSLMikeRandall

#12 BSLMikeRandall

BSLMikeRandall

Sr. Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,123 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:31 AM

I'm happy for Matt and Mike... they've provided a great show weekly throughout the off-season... even when there was not a ton to talk about. Getting back to action provides obvious weekly topics.

Thank you. A long offseason, but I never thought we were reaching for topics. Cant wait to get back to Xs and Os though. We have fielded a few callers the last few weeks. Hopefully that picks up as the season starts.
@BSLMikeRandall

#13 MattJergensen

MattJergensen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:49 PM

You had to stick in with the highlight calls. Most of it it sounded like it was coming from a wind tunnel.... but you got the gist.

Had no idea how it would turn out but I figured as much.

If I were more tech savy I'd be able to find a way to turn the file into an Mp3 and just upload it to the board and play it from there. I guess I get an Engineer credit as well.

#14 BSLMikeRandall

BSLMikeRandall

Sr. Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,123 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:31 PM

I posted the link to the live recap show in the BSL Podcasts section. Check it out.

@BSLMikeRandall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners