#1 BSLMikeRandall

BSLMikeRandall

Sr. Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,595 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:59 AM

http://baltimorespor...wered-part-one/

So much speculation surrounds the offseason chatter. Now that the teams hit the field, and the first preseason game is less than two weeks away, we'll see if some of our questions get answered. 

• BSLChrisStoner and Cisc-O's like this
@BSLMikeRandall

#2 Cisc-O's

Cisc-O's

Back by no demand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • LocationFresh Prince of .......

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:07 PM

I agree and the WR's and utilization of everyone behind Smith.  Is jones used as a second or does he stay a 3?  who what where!  My guess would be its in our best intrest if Brown and Elam both win that #1 spot by a large margin.  I think its a great thing they just were not put there we have players that worked very hard last year and your draft position does not mean you earned it over them.

• BSLMikeRandall likes this

I am pretty sure Shack is thinking of PBR.

#3 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 113,471 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 10:14 AM

If Brown gets through camp healthy, I feel like he will be the starter. I guess there is a chance it take a couple of weeks into the season.

#4 BSLMikeRandall

BSLMikeRandall

Sr. Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,595 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:04 AM

Revisting these now that we have a game behind us.

Can Matt Elam and Arthur Brown run with the first team?

Matt Elam ran with the first, second, third, and fourth team. Hardly challenged though. Didn't hear Arthur Browns name called at all. But Josh Bynes was just ok with the first team. Brown may have an opportunity.

Is Jimmy Smith capable of #2 CB?

Didn't see much of him. One ball thrown his way he was beat on, but did a good job to pin the WR against the sideline and force the play OB resulting in an incompletion.

How will the Ravens use Kyle Juszczyk?

Last night we saw him make a great open field tackle on special teams. Caught two balls on two chances out of the backfield. Was ok at blocking. The broadcast team said he had some good ones and some bad ones. 

@BSLMikeRandall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners