NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,470 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 07:19 AM

James Harrison says Tomlin “gave him an envelope” after devastating hit

https://apple.news/A...cRUGaeycLOW91Qw

so with all the suspensions that came down for Bountygate which contained no evidence that any rewards were handed out for any hits, here we have a player admitting to receiving a reward for a hit by the HC. Will there be a suspension here? I think Payton is right and nothing will happen. Especially to a darling NFL team like the Steelers. 

I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#522 TwentyThirtyFive

TwentyThirtyFive
  • Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 07:28 AM

Were there any repercussions when Tomlin stepped onto the field during Jacobys return. That was the shadiest thing Ive ever seen a head coach do on the field. So obvious and brazen. So no, I dont expect anything to come of this.

#523 NewMarketSean

NewMarketSean

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,470 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 07:29 AM

Were there any repercussions when Tomlin stepped onto the field during Jacobys return. That was the shadiest thing Ive ever seen a head coach do on the field. So obvious and brazen. So no, I dont expect anything to come of this.

Yep. 

I also believe that had that been any other HC other than maybe BB, that coach gets suspended for a game or two. 

I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#524 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,829 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 15 May 2020 - 08:09 AM

There are teams the NFL protects and the Steelers are one of them.  Nothing will come of it.  

@mikeghg

#525 ivanbalt

ivanbalt
  • Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 15 May 2020 - 10:57 AM

According to ESPN First Take, Harrison now says it didn't happen.  Dude has always been an idiot.

#526 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,829 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 15 May 2020 - 11:00 AM

According to ESPN First Take, Harrison now says it didn't happen.  Dude has always been an idiot.

He got told to shut the hell up.  It is 10 years ago, so not sure why he decided to run his big mouth now.

@mikeghg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners