https://www.baltimor...-nebraska-next/

• BSLChrisStoner and Mike B like this

#2 BSLPatDonohue

BSLPatDonohue

Terps Analyst

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 11:02 AM

Never like to get too confident heading into any league game, but the Terps should have no problem with Nebraska Tuesday night. It would take an abysmal performance by Maryland to drop this one at home. The only things that worry me about this game is the chance of the Terps looking past the Cornhuskers to their big game with Michigan State this weekend or the fact that Nebraska plays a fast-pace style of ball that teams don't often run into. Still, I think we'll see our Terps remain atop the Big Ten standings on Tuesday night. That win over Illinois has to have this team feeling like they can beat anyone right now.

• BSLChrisStoner and Mike B like this

#3 Ricker Says

Ricker Says

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,283 posts
  • LocationGermantown, MD

Posted 10 February 2020 - 11:31 AM

I think Illinois was a huge confidence boost too, especially in that environment. Which is good, because we'll be back in the "Lions Den" so to speak on Saturday night vs. MSU - who at this point, will view this game as a means to help their resume. 

This makes tomorrow a trap game, by definition - but Nebraska is really bad. They need to smoke them, and then turn their sights to Sparty. 

• BSLPatDonohue likes this
@0TheRick0 (AKA The Rick)
"You can't sit on a lead and run a few plays into the line and just kill the clock. You've got to throw the ball over the damn plate and give the other man his chance. That's why baseball is the greatest game of them all." ~ The Earl of Baltimore

#4 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,724 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 10 February 2020 - 12:00 PM

Never like to get too confident heading into any league game, but the Terps should have no problem with Nebraska Tuesday night. It would take an abysmal performance by Maryland to drop this one at home. The only things that worry me about this game is the chance of the Terps looking past the Cornhuskers to their big game with Michigan State this weekend or the fact that Nebraska plays a fast-pace style of ball that teams don't often run into. Still, I think we'll see our Terps remain atop the Big Ten standings on Tuesday night. That win over Illinois has to have this team feeling like they can beat anyone right now.

Like you said, the Terps should be able to deal with the fast pace style Nebraska uses.   My goal for this game, get up quick, then build the bench by finding minutes for Lindo, S. Smith and maybe even Marial.

@mikeghg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners