scOtt
  • Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationWayne's Bar and Grill, PA

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:35 AM

Caught the linky to SOSH from the HO...

http://sonsofsamhorn...22-pitch-black/

Just read. Some hilarious stuff!
And if they stare, just let them burn their eyes on you grooving.

#2 Ricker Says

Ricker Says

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,650 posts
  • LocationGermantown, MD

Posted 23 September 2012 - 08:55 AM

LMAO - freakin' hilarious.

My favorite was:

Did the well-known SOSH quick wit get sent to the Dodgers too? You just up from Pawtucket?

Also, I had no idea their game threads only went 6 pages now (granted it's like 40 posts a page I think), but still, that's just ridiculous. Talk about fair weather fans.
@0TheRick0 (AKA The Rick)
"You can't sit on a lead and run a few plays into the line and just kill the clock. You've got to throw the ball over the damn plate and give the other man his chance. That's why baseball is the greatest game of them all." ~ The Earl of Baltimore

#3 Chris B

Chris B

• Moderators
  • 21,376 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:21 PM

Haha well done Shack.

#4 RShack

RShack

http://tinyurl.com/fake-news-BS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,483 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:58 PM

Well, as I'm sure you can see, I didn't go there to give them crap... I went there to find out what they think about baseball things.

Sadly, 2 of their posters are morons who seemed to think me asking questions instead of being a troll somehow proved I was a troll. And, since they are kind of a club, the scythe pretty much had to come out when I bantered back at the cretins... I understand that. My only disappointment was that some of them didn't hold their less-profound, i.e., brain-dead, cohort to a higher standard... I fully expected to get scythed, but they edited out the post where I said that and asked them what the hell had happened to SOSH...

"You say you've lost your faith, but that's not where its at.

You have no faith to lose, and ya know it" - Bob Dylan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners