#1 BSLMikeRandall

BSLMikeRandall

Sr. Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,269 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 03:35 PM

BSL: https://www.baltimor...le-wrap-moving/

Gabe, Jordan, and myself put an early bow on 2019, and talk about the future.

Six topics wrapping up the season, and moving on to 2020. 

Thoughts?

• BSLChrisStoner likes this
@BSLMikeRandall

#2 BSLGabeFerguson

BSLGabeFerguson

Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,587 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 16 January 2020 - 05:55 PM

Thanks for putting it together Mike. 

Seems like there is some consensus in how the team seemed under-prepared and frankly failed to execute in key moments. It's a shame for the season to have ended the way it did, but I do think think there is a lot to look forward to as the team matures. 

@gabefergy

#3 Steve55

Steve55

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 630 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 06:09 PM

I just can't see top dollar on Judon. $16 a yr would be max. for me. Not sure when Skura will be available once it was said about the total damage. They might be able to get away with a lesser rd tag on him. Even a 2nd might be too much on someone who might not play next year. 

Jefferson is gone. Get a comp pick for Smith. They need to use the younger guys before they reach their contract ends. Carr is $8 next year.? Maybe offer him a 2 yr deal they can get out of after 1. I still like his influence with the young guys.

#4 BSLGabeFerguson

BSLGabeFerguson

Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,587 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 16 January 2020 - 06:18 PM

Yeah I should have prefaced that I think Judon should be brought back at the right price. I do think he will be tagged if the sides can't come to an agreement though. 

If he can't be signed long term, hopefully the Franchise tag will provide a bridge for Ferguson/any new draft pick to develop into a larger role.

@gabefergy

#5 Steve55

Steve55

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 630 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 07:21 PM

Yeah I should have prefaced that I think Judon should be brought back at the right price. I do think he will be tagged if the sides can't come to an agreement though. 

If he can't be signed long term, hopefully the Franchise tag will provide a bridge for Ferguson/any new draft pick to develop into a larger role.

If he was playing like Suggs at that age there'd be no problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners