https://youtu.be/e3tUgEFePN4

#22 85Knight

85Knight

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 573 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 09:30 AM

This might be a game where the Ravens have to throw the ball atleast 30 times to win. I think more of a pass run balance at the very least. That being said I don't think the Ravens will lose another game at home because that Browns game was a major wakeup call for the players, coaches and the front office. On top of that M & T is rocking once again. We haven't heard that stadium that loud in years and our home field advantage is back after being gone for several years. I don't see any team coming in here and beating the Ravens with everything we have going on right now.
  • BSLChrisStoner likes this

#23 BSLSeanJester

BSLSeanJester

Restaurant / Travel Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,791 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:08 AM

Houston is 3rd against the rush, 29th against the pass.

I think we can run on anyone but I do think Lamar will have to do his fair share of passing to win this game.

I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#24 BSLSeanJester

BSLSeanJester

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,791 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:10 AM

This might be a game where the Ravens have to throw the ball atleast 30 times to win. I think more of a pass run balance at the very least. That being said I don't think the Ravens will lose another game at home because that Browns game was a major wakeup call for the players, coaches and the front office. On top of that M & T is rocking once again. We haven't heard that stadium that loud in years and our home field advantage is back after being gone for several years. I don't see any team coming in here and beating the Ravens with everything we have going on right now.

I hope you're right. The Patriots game was rocking for sure but there were A LOT of Patriots fans there and we do get up for primetime games. It'll be interesting to see what this Sunday is like. You'd think the fans would be back in full force and ready to rock but I wonder if we'll ever get back to the glory days.

I never had friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?

#25 ravens82

ravens82
  • Members
  • 367 posts
  • LocationEllicott City, MD

Posted 13 November 2019 - 10:20 AM

I hope you're right. The Patriots game was rocking for sure but there were A LOT of Patriots fans there and we do get up for primetime games. It'll be interesting to see what this Sunday is like. You'd think the fans would be back in full force and ready to rock but I wonder if we'll ever get back to the glory days.

If Lamar continues on this trajectory, the Ravens "glory days" could be yet to come.  I say that with full appreciation of what Ray & Ed did in Baltimore.

#26 BSLSeanJester

BSLSeanJester

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,791 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 11:44 AM

If Lamar continues on this trajectory, the Ravens "glory days" could be yet to come.  I say that with full appreciation of what Ray & Ed did in Baltimore.

Absolutely. Lamar is must-see TV, I just hope Ravens fans realize he's also must-see in person.

#27 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,811 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 13 November 2019 - 11:49 AM

Absolutely. Lamar is must-see TV, I just hope Ravens fans realize he's also must-see in person.

I think the NE game felt like the old days.  The place was packed and loud.

It will be interesting to see Sunday.  Hopefully the place will be fired up.  I know I am.

@mikeghg

#28 BSLJordanKough

BSLJordanKough

Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,730 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 11:54 AM

I'm back home for the holiday weekend and thinking about going to the Niners game. I haven't been to a game since...wel a different Niners game :). I get cold and I'm a wussy snowflake, so if I'm thinking about going outdoors for the game. I can't be the only one this hyped, I don't even live on the right coast! 

#29 Ricker Says

Ricker Says

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,043 posts
  • LocationGermantown, MD

Posted 13 November 2019 - 11:56 AM

I'm back home for the holiday weekend and thinking about going to the Niners game. I haven't been to a game since...wel a different Niners game :). I get cold and I'm a wussy snowflake, so if I'm thinking about going outdoors for the game. I can't be the only one this hyped, I don't even live on the right coast! 

Thanksgiving? That was awesome. Still my favorite stadium experience. Talk about a jacked up crowd. Everyone was in a great mood. Drunk, full from great food, and mostly off the next day. That was a great, great experience all around. And turned out to be a great game, too. 

@0TheRick0 (AKA The Rick)
"You can't sit on a lead and run a few plays into the line and just kill the clock. You've got to throw the ball over the damn plate and give the other man his chance. That's why baseball is the greatest game of them all." ~ The Earl of Baltimore

#30 BSLJordanKough

BSLJordanKough

Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,730 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 11:58 AM

Thanksgiving? That was awesome. Still my favorite stadium experience. Talk about a jacked up crowd. Everyone was in a great mood. Drunk, full from great food, and mostly off the next day. That was a great, great experience all around. And turned out to be a great game, too. 

Ha, no. After the Thanksgiving game :)

But that game was awesome. Would have been awesome to be there for that. 

• Ricker Says and Mackus like this

#31 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,194 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 12:01 PM

Hmm...any other big games the Ravens have played against the 49ers???

• Ricker Says and Mike B like this

#32 Ricker Says

Ricker Says

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,043 posts
  • LocationGermantown, MD

Posted 13 November 2019 - 12:04 PM

Hmm...any other big games the Ravens have played against the 49ers???

Lol, guys. I thought he was specifically saying M&T. Bad reading comprehension on my part. But yeah, that particular game may have the Thanksgiving night game beat. Maybe. ;)

• BSLJordanKough likes this
@0TheRick0 (AKA The Rick)
"You can't sit on a lead and run a few plays into the line and just kill the clock. You've got to throw the ball over the damn plate and give the other man his chance. That's why baseball is the greatest game of them all." ~ The Earl of Baltimore

#33 BSLJordanKough

BSLJordanKough

Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,730 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 12:08 PM

Lol, guys. I thought he was specifically saying M&T. Bad reading comprehension on my part. But yeah, that particular game may have the Thanksgiving night game beat. Maybe. ;)

I'm just teasing you. I said I'm a snowflaky, wuss. The game I went to it was probably 65 degrees outside that day, I walked to the stadium and the game was indoors. :)

My family despises football, so there was zero chance I was getting to a Thanksgiving tailgate but honestly, with family and a deep fried turkey, that sounds amazing. 

#34 BSLRobShields

BSLRobShields

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 86,200 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 13 November 2019 - 12:40 PM

Deep fried 2 turkeys on the M&T parking for that Niners game.

That was a fun tailgate.
  • BSLSeanJester likes this
@BSLRobShields

#35 McNulty

McNulty

la cerveza está muy fría

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,733 posts
  • LocationBS

Posted 13 November 2019 - 12:42 PM

That was a fun game, it wasn't super cold.  Damn near everyone in my section had snuck in some whiskey.  It was a communal drunkfest.  

• BSLSeanJester likes this

@fuzydunlop

#36 BSLSeanJester

BSLSeanJester

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,791 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 03:40 PM

Deep fried 2 turkeys on the M&T parking for that Niners game.

That was a fun tailgate.

I was gonna deep fry one too, decided to just cook it at home and heat up at the tailgate since I'd never done it before. Still turned out great. That was such a great game. So was 2013 vs. Steelers.

We should get a Turkey Day game every year. F Detroit.

#37 BSLRobShields

BSLRobShields

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 86,200 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 13 November 2019 - 03:54 PM

I was gonna deep fry one too, decided to just cook it at home and heat up at the tailgate since I'd never done it before. Still turned out great. That was such a great game. So was 2013 vs. Steelers.

We should get a Turkey Day game every year. F Detroit.

I was at both of them too. The crowds were awesome for those games.
@BSLRobShields

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners