• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JStruds

JStruds
  • Members
  • 328 posts
  • LocationHarford County

Posted 31 October 2019 - 06:03 PM

Read an article today about the Jets shopping or not shopping Adams. It morphed into Bart Scott proclaiming TSuggs did not sign with the Ravens because he did not want to steal from such a great organization. Can't add a link just now due to my technical incompetence via phone, but found it very interesting. His departure may have been even less selfish than we thought.

#2 Slidemaster

Slidemaster

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 02 November 2019 - 07:58 AM

I always like Suggs. I think he's a criminally underrated part of some great Ravens teams. There was seemingly no quarterback he couldn't generate pressure on for a number of years, and he was good in coverage too.
  • JStruds likes this

#3 Biggsy

Biggsy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,133 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 08:34 AM

I always like Suggs. I think he's a criminally underrated part of some great Ravens teams. There was seemingly no quarterback he couldn't generate pressure on for a number of years, and he was good in coverage too.

His football IQ was the most underrated part of his game. He never got fooled. Whether it was the read option, jet motion, reverse, flea flicker or backside screen. He was always right where he needed to be.

#4 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,757 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 05 November 2019 - 06:10 PM

His football IQ was the most underrated part of his game. He never got fooled. Whether it was the read option, jet motion, reverse, flea flicker or backside screen. He was always right where he needed to be.

I am not sure we will ever have a linebacker who set the edge as well as Suggs.

@mikeghg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners