Photo

MOCO Fooball: Week 9 Playoff Points - (Through Week 5)

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#61 Ojielo

Ojielo
  • Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 11:17 AM

Has to be a blunder.  New Town could beat Sparrows Point with several JV starters playing

#62 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 555 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 11:48 AM

Has to be a blunder. New Town could beat Sparrows Point with several JV starters playing

No way

1/1000 chance it was a mistake I believe the AD or somebody on admin is on the staff but anything is possible

#63 ShoNuff07

ShoNuff07
  • Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 04:10 PM

On that we can agree.

There is no way they forgot.

The rule is crystal clear.

No way

1/1000 chance it was a mistake I believe the AD or somebody on admin is on the staff but anything is possible

Come on.....you both honestly believe this was done on purpose?  I guess you guys know something that we don't know.

#64 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 555 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 06:16 PM

Come on.....you both honestly believe this was done on purpose? I guess you guys know something that we don't know.

Rule is standard it is one of the first in all the required coaches course/ meetings that is reviewed every year at mandatory meetings. Also yes I honestly believe this was blatant knowing the parties involved

#65 ShoNuff07

ShoNuff07
  • Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 05:50 PM

Rule is standard it is one of the first in all the required coaches course/ meetings that is reviewed every year at mandatory meetings. Also yes I honestly believe this was blatant knowing the parties involved

Wow...SMH...I mean...the playoffs have been extended to 8 teams.  It was not worth that risk.  Pretty sad to read this...

#66 oldballcoach

oldballcoach

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 555 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 06:50 PM

Wow...SMH...I mean...the playoffs have been extended to 8 teams. It was not worth that risk. Pretty sad to read this...

Agree and too bad for the kids. I think consensus was they would have won regardless. Very selfish move and can hurt the teams playoff seed
  • ShoNuff07 likes this

#67 aTribeCalledFSU

aTribeCalledFSU
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 06:54 AM

Has to be a blunder. New Town could beat Sparrows Point with several JV starters playing

If rumors are true, they put the ejected kid in a different number the next game so he wouldn't be identified.

#68 11ROVER

11ROVER
  • Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 01:54 PM

If rumors are true, they put the ejected kid in a different number the next game so he wouldn't be identified.

This seems to be the case from what’s going around the county circle.

#69 ShoNuff07

ShoNuff07
  • Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 08:31 PM

Agree and too bad for the kids. I think consensus was they would have won regardless. Very selfish move and can hurt the teams playoff seed

VERY selfish, indeed...

#70 Ojielo

Ojielo
  • Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 12:36 PM

If the kid was given another jersey, that takes it to an entirely different place. I hope that not the case

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners