32 replies to this topic

#21 RShack

RShack

http://tinyurl.com/fake-news-BS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,483 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:05 AM

I only missed three innings. Hopefully I can keep my fan card...

I can't believe you admitted that...

Gee, if the O's make the WS, I hope I don't miss it because there might be some Rockford reruns scheduled....
  • Russ and Don Quixote like this

"You say you've lost your faith, but that's not where its at.

You have no faith to lose, and ya know it" - Bob Dylan

#22 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 117,626 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:02 AM

Traditionally, the game threads on the weekend have had a bit less traffic - but I think this Boston series will be the end to that.

#23 BSLBobPhelan

BSLBobPhelan

BSL Analyst

• Moderators
  • 9,188 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:19 AM

I can't believe you admitted that...

Gee, if the O's make the WS, I hope I don't miss it because there might be some Rockford reruns scheduled....

You are so much better than me, I bow down to you. Guess I should shut my website down. Get over yourself...

Sometimes on your two year wedding anniversary you have to compromise and miss three innings of baseball. Who cares if I saw the 18th and 11th innings of the last two west coast games respectively with a baby that wakes up at 6am and work soon after. Good thing the O's are off tonight when I take my wife out to celebrate or I don't know what you would think of me... Want me banned from posting here?
  • JeremyStrain likes this

#24 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 117,626 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:31 AM

You are so much better than me, I bow down to you. Guess I should shut my website down. Get over yourself...

Sometimes on your two year wedding anniversary you have to compromise and miss three innings of baseball. Who cares if I saw the 18th and 11th innings of the last two west coast games respectively with a baby that wakes up at 6am and work soon after. Good thing the O's are off tonight when I take my wife out to celebrate or I don't know what you would think of me... Want me banned from posting here?

Think they were all just pulling your leg. Everyone knows you are a great fan, and how hard you work with The Oriole Report.

Congrats on the Anniversary!

#25 BSLBobPhelan

BSLBobPhelan

BSL Analyst

• Moderators
  • 9,188 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:50 AM

Think they were all just pulling your leg. Everyone knows you are a great fan, and how hard you work with The Oriole Report.

Congrats on the Anniversary!

I know MWeb was, I just really don't like my fandom being called into question. Sore spot I guess.

And thanks!

#26 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,779 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:52 PM

Traditionally, the game threads on the weekend have had a bit less traffic - but I think this Boston series will be the end to that.

Not for me, as I'll be camping this weekend, but I will definitely be following gamecast, and am gonna try to get a radio to listen to the games.

#27 Oriole85

Oriole85

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,321 posts
  • LocationNorthern VA

Posted 20 September 2012 - 02:07 PM

I think the Saturday day game will help matters as well!
@levineps

#28 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,733 posts
  • LocationRidgely's Delight

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:00 PM

I know MWeb was, I just really don't like my fandom being called into question. Sore spot I guess.

And thanks!

If you said it was your anniversary, I don't think we would have given you such a hard time. ;) Congrats!

#29 BSLBobPhelan

BSLBobPhelan

BSL Analyst

• Moderators
  • 9,188 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 20 September 2012 - 03:37 PM

Thanks man. Didn't think to mention it before.

#30 RShack

RShack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,483 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:58 PM

Doing something for your bride is different than saying it's because you can't miss a dang TV show. That's true whether it's your anniversary or not.

As for the rest of it, I think maybe you should lighten up, Mr. Sensitive. If you can't laugh at your own self, I bet your marriage ain't gonna last all that long (unless you make your wife carry the load for you).

#31 BSLBobPhelan

BSLBobPhelan

BSL Analyst

• Moderators
  • 9,188 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:54 PM

Doing something for your bride is different than saying it's because you can't miss a dang TV show. That's true whether it's your anniversary or not.

As for the rest of it, I think maybe you should lighten up, Mr. Sensitive. If you can't laugh at your own self, I bet your marriage ain't gonna last all that long (unless you make your wife carry the load for you).

I have too much respect for Chris to post what I want to say right now but I have less than zero respect for you. Screw off.
  • Ricker Says, mweb08 and KRL224 like this

#32 RShack

RShack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,483 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

I have too much respect for Chris to post what I want to say right now but I have less than zero respect for you. Screw off.

Oh, good grief...

My condolences to your bride...

#33 BSLBobPhelan

BSLBobPhelan

BSL Analyst

• Moderators
  • 9,188 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:22 PM

Oh, good grief...

My condolences to your bride...

You're probably the only person in my message board posting history that I've ever had a real problem with. You decide to make things personal and keep bringing up my wife for some reason...

My condolences to anyone that ever comes into contact with you...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners