Posted 23 May 2019 - 12:13 PM
1) Who are the favorites?
Anne Arundel - My bet is still Broadneck good talent returns and good coaching.
Balt City - Shot in the dark but Mervo
Balt County - Franklin same reason as Bneck
Carroll County - Westminster had some very good young players last year
Harford County - Not familiar with the area but I am guessing Edgewood?
Howard County - Howard they have very good talent
MIAA - Toss up all the top 4 are strong this year
2) Surprise teams (teams you think will be better than most expect, those ready to make a jump)?
Surprise team could be a Meade resurgence if the new staff can put it together they have some good players and really down county talent wise
3) Program that is going to step back?
I think Glenelg lost a few special players and a great coach. Think they will rebound but will take a year.
4) Favorite Coaches? Who runs the most innovative schemes? Gets the most out of the talent they have?
AA County - Harris, Elliott
Balt Co - Burgos (made me a believer last year 100%), Townsend, White, Ethington
City - Nixon & Johnson
Carroll - Luethe
Howard- Van Dusen & Bell
MIAA - Schmidt, Davis, Holzer, Budroni
5) What players are you most interested in? Who are some of the best returning skill players? Best lineman?
Skills - Brade, Wax, Hebert, Savage, Jacobs, B Jones, Morant, Baker
Line - Carter, Leavy, Klein, Bryan, Saunders
6) Your Top 10 Teams Heading Into The Fall?
7) SFA finishes where in the National Rankings?
BSLChrisStoner likes this