HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,676 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:20 PM

Ayala is making 47% of his 3's...  
Wiggins is making 42% of his.... 

Those guys shooting at that level is huge. 

You've got 2 NBA caliber bigs.   

Morsell and Cowan are good perimeter defenders.  Morsell taking that challenge, is great to see. I think he's grown as a player. 

I feel like I'm down on Cowan at times... but there is a lot to like. Starting with his competitiveness. 

If Jalen can become a force nightly, and Wiggins can be that much more aggressive with his shot....  MD could be a very difficult out. 

From here on out... it's about seeding.  Both within the Big Ten Tourney and the NCAAs.  

Looking forward to Saturday.

I am looking forward to Saturday too.  Asking for a win at Michigan is a tall order, but they have to break through somewhere and break that 0-18 streak of Turg.

Why not, get it done Terps.

@mikeghg

#82 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,996 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:33 PM

Saturday being a noon home game for Michigan is good news for the Terps, IMO.  Home noon games always scare me.

#83 Mashed Potatoes

Mashed Potatoes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 12:47 PM

Jalen shooting 21.7% from 3pt range this season. No thanks on that being a part of his game this year.

@DaKittenz

#84 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 40,996 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:22 PM

I'm comfortable with him continuing to take the shots he's taking.  He takes a bad one here and there, but for the most part he has a decent selection and he's a better shooter than his current percentage reflects.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners