449 replies to this topic

#441 jamesdean

jamesdean

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:43 PM

Ok, random question, just since it was brought up on 105.7. 

None of you guys gave one damn that Kodak Black was on the sidelines/in the locker room for the game, right? Just making sure.

Hey, as long as stays a good luck charm, he can fly and sleep with the team for all I care.  

#442 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,236 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:44 PM

Ok, random question, just since it was brought up on 105.7. 

None of you guys gave one damn that Kodak Black was on the sidelines/in the locker room for the game, right? Just making sure.

I didn't hear the conversation.  Why is this a big deal to some people?

#443 The Epic

The Epic

^^ That's my name. Don't wear it out.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,206 posts
  • LocationGlyndon, MD

Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:48 PM

I didn't hear the conversation.  Why is this a big deal to some people?

There's an upcoming trial for a rape charge, and because blah blah Ray Rice blah blah it's not a good look for the fanbase. Apparently Glenn Clark brought it up as well (in passing, not as a "huge deal").

And I -get- that, but he's not the only problematic person on the sidelines of an NFL team by any stretch. And it was almost certainly done as a favor to Lamar, since they're good friends.

#444 The Epic

The Epic

^^ That's my name. Don't wear it out.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,206 posts
  • LocationGlyndon, MD

Posted 02 January 2019 - 03:51 PM

Ok while we're here. I asked before, but nobody really answered.

If that ball sails past CJ, would it have been caught? 

#445 JStruds

JStruds
  • Members
  • 461 posts
  • LocationHarford County

Posted 02 January 2019 - 04:13 PM

I watched a replay and think it may have been behind the reciever.
  • The Epic likes this

#446 SportsGuy

SportsGuy

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 91,979 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 02 January 2019 - 07:34 PM

I watched a replay and think it may have been behind the reciever.

I felt the same thing. Guess you never know but that’s how it appeared to me.

#447 Steve55

Steve55

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 07:44 AM

Is it that dreary in Cleveland that people from there dominate posting on national web sites.?? Every story I read some yahoo from there has to post, we would have won the game if that fumble wasn't ruled down. There was even one who said they would have made the playoffs. Maybe the water .??

#448 ivanbalt

ivanbalt
  • Members
  • 475 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 09:10 AM

Is it that dreary in Cleveland that people from there dominate posting on national web sites.?? Every story I read some yahoo from there has to post, we would have won the game if that fumble wasn't ruled down. There was even one who said they would have made the playoffs. Maybe the water .??

Their 7 wins must have the fans feeling cocky considering they won 4 games over the previous 3 seasons combined.  :lol:

#449 BSLJordanKough

BSLJordanKough

Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,425 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:16 PM

I don't think he gets to the 1st down marker even if it does. They ran a nice little rub route there but the defender had caught up. The throw even if on the money dragged the receiver back to the LOS. He had 10 yards to go and would have been caught around the 5-6 yard range, IMO. And if the ball is even a little behind, and it was thrown slowly, the defender is going to have a shot to bring him down. I don't think they are converting there either way. Catch or not. 

#450 Hooded Viper

Hooded Viper

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,859 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 12:32 PM

There's an upcoming trial for a rape charge, and because blah blah Ray Rice blah blah it's not a good look for the fanbase. Apparently Glenn Clark brought it up as well (in passing, not as a "huge deal").

And I -get- that, but he's not the only problematic person on the sidelines of an NFL team by any stretch. And it was almost certainly done as a favor to Lamar, since they're good friends.

I think Ravens fans and talk show hosts are sensitive to this not because of Ray Rice, what he did was simply on his own, but to Ray Lewis and his posse in Atlanta.  I get that Kodak is his buddy from his hometown but so were Ray Lewis' buddies that killed the guys after the SB.  I also heard the guy this morning and he sounded like an idiot who couldn't hit water if he fell out of a fucking boat so a clear explanation was not coming.  So IMO, the only reason it would look bad is based upon what happened with RL.  I don't know Kodak from a hole in the wall and didn't know shit about his history but that is the only thing I can think people would care about.  Ray cut all ties with his hometown people after his trial but that doesn't mean all your hometown friends are criminals.  Speaking personally, I would stand by my friend if I knew for a fact he didn't rape someone but if I found out otherwise I would cut his ass out like a cancer.  Rape is right up there with murder in my book! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users