#281 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,212 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 26 November 2018 - 01:46 PM

The Raiders got even....They just signed Darren Waller off of our practice squad.   After reading about all the kids issues the last few years, I wish him the best.

@mikeghg

#282 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,212 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 26 November 2018 - 03:08 PM

There were other guys that played yesterday besides Lamar and some stood out to me.

Judon - in addition to his 3 sacks in a row...he did a nice job on the edge.  I could have done without the run up into the tunnel, but he was excited.

Ronnie Stanley---great job getting to the second level and real good at the lanes for Gus the Bus.   Also real nice job walling off the linebacker on Lamar's TD.   I think he was prepared to walk the linebacker out to MLK if he had too

Zeus Deuce---yea he got a hold on the big pass to Brown, but the kid is playing well.  

Yanda---what is new....the man has been really good for really long.  Watch some of Gus's runs....Yanda is downfield with him more times than not.

Hurst showing signs of life.   Lamar missed him on a cross early in the first half.  Had he gotten the ball out quicker it may have been fun to see Hayden running down the sideline.

Cy Jones - great return and great block by Chris Moore to hold the sideline open just long enough.  The Gilman kid can still run.

Marlon and Jimmy....they came up after the first quarter, and IMO played really well.  Smith seems like he is getting his wheels back.

The Ravens kept hope alive the last two weeks....need to have a good game and breakthrough against Atlanta.

@mikeghg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners