351 replies to this topic

#341 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 628 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:13 PM

Lake Clifton's Armon Harried...how good is he?

Pretty good and has a great upside but he’s always been protected by his daddy on the circuit
  • BSLChrisStoner likes this

#342 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 105,293 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 06:52 PM

Balt Sun: Feb. 12th Poll

https://www.baltimor...-htmlstory.html

1. Patterson

16-3

2. Poly

14-5

3. St. Frances

26-4

4. Boys’ Latin

26-4

5. New Town

17-1

6. Edmondson

18-2

7. Lake Clifton

16-3

8. Mount Saint Joseph

22-6

9. Dulaney

16-3

10. Atholton

15-2

11. Liberty

16-1

12. Broadneck

15-4

13. Century

14-3

14. Annapolis

13-6

15. Oakland Mills

14-4

Other teams considered: Annapolis Area Christian (14-6), Glen Burnie (14-5), Loyola Blakefield (17-11), McDonogh (14-8), Meade (15-4), Old Mill (14-5), Wilde Lake (12-5)

#343 TheGuru

TheGuru

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 538 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 12:40 PM

Pretty good and has a great upside but he’s always been protected by his daddy on the circuit

First you say I have a cousin that Poggi got into Concord, now you talking about Tree protecting his son. Do you have any shame?

#344 TheGuru

TheGuru

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 538 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 12:41 PM

If Bishop is so good why did he play so poorly against Gonzaga?

Players have bad days at every level, including HS. LSU thinks he’s a player. So do I.
  • BSLChrisStoner likes this

#345 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 628 posts

Posted 14 February 2019 - 02:52 PM

First you say I have a cousin that Poggi got into Concord, now you talking about Tree protecting his son. Do you have any shame?

Shame about what I notice you guys on this forum can’t handle the truth or someone else’s opinion

#346 TheGuru

TheGuru

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 538 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 09:03 AM

Shame about what I notice you guys on this forum can’t handle the truth or someone else’s opinion

Maybe I should have used filter instead of shame. I’ve been attacked by some on this and the Sun Message Board for opinions but your posts possess bitterness and a mean-spiritedness when you give a compliment, like you did with Harried.

#347 TheGuru

TheGuru

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 538 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 10:16 AM

The MIAA playoffs top 4 seeds in both divisions are all but set and GILMAN won’t be a part of the action. SFA & MSJ will fight for first place in the Red Division on Friday with the loser finishing second. Loyola is locked in third place and Glenelg Country in fourth.

Boys Latin will be seeded #1 in the Black Division while McDonogh and AAC are competing for 2nd & 3rd. The winner of John Carroll & Mount Carmel will finish in fourth.

When the season started Intold GA that CHC would have their worst team in years. GA was sure that Gilman would make the MIAA playoffs and be better than McDonogh, Loyola & Glenelg Country.

It didn’t happen and “I’m Ecksthatic” (Iron Mike Tyson voice) about the continued ineptitude of Gilman basketball. I told you so GA! Lol!

#348 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 628 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 05:09 PM

Maybe I should have used filter instead of shame. I’ve been attacked by some on this and the Sun Message Board for opinions but your posts possess bitterness and a mean-spiritedness when you give a compliment, like you did with Harried.

Not at all Guru we all know Harried is good but how good is the question is yet to be seen

#349 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 628 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 05:11 PM

The MIAA playoffs top 4 seeds in both divisions are all but set and GILMAN won’t be a part of the action. SFA & MSJ will fight for first place in the Red Division on Friday with the loser finishing second. Loyola is locked in third place and Glenelg Country in fourth.

Boys Latin will be seeded #1 in the Black Division while McDonogh and AAC are competing for 2nd & 3rd. The winner of John Carroll & Mount Carmel will finish in fourth.

When the season started Intold GA that CHC would have their worst team in years. GA was sure that Gilman would make the MIAA playoffs and be better than McDonogh, Loyola & Glenelg Country.

It didn’t happen and “I’m Ecksthatic” (Iron Mike Tyson voice) about the continued ineptitude of Gilman basketball. I told you so GA! Lol!

Well there you have it GA will go back into hiding his football and basketball teams stink so let the excuses begin 🗣54321

#350 Oldtime

Oldtime
  • Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 06:58 PM

Well there you have it GA will go back into hiding his football and basketball teams stink so let the excuses begin 🗣54321

Give him a break. I’m sure he’s busy traveling the world and eating at all the finest restaurants.

#351 Gooch

Gooch

Rookie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 628 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 09:14 PM

MSJ put boot 🥾 to SF azz again tonight

#352 GreyhoundAlum

GreyhoundAlum
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 10:53 PM

The coach needs to be fired! Have said it many times. He’s horrible. That and the injuries, season had no chance. Feel horribly for Rucker. I’m sure he leads the area in scoring, but he won’t get the recognition he deserves. Should be 1st team All Met and wont be.

The only thing that feels good is, they out foots in your bum team twice this year.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)

Partners