Photo

BSL: The Ravens lack identity and direction, and it could force sweeping changes

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#141 BSLGabeFerguson

BSLGabeFerguson

Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,775 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:33 AM

I don't see any games on the schedule besides may be Pittsburgh that are certain losses. The schedule is crazy easy, I would be disappointed if the team doesn't win 9-10 games.

I don't expect playoff success even if they make it that far, but the defense is essentially as healthy as it's been all season (Urban is really the only guy missing). The offensive line is gelling. The running game might be for real. Flacco needs to play well, but I think he has been solid this year. 

Once you're in, you never know what happens. Teams can get hot. Even bad teams have made runs in the postseason, especially fueled by a dominant defense.

@gabefergy

#142 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:23 PM

Lol at Flacco being solid this year. I'm not trying to be an ass but that makes me very skeptical of Gabes views on other players around the league

#143 BSLGabeFerguson

BSLGabeFerguson

Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,775 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:29 PM

Lol at Flacco being solid this year. I'm not trying to be an ass but that makes me very skeptical of Gabes views on other players around the league

He's had 2 really bad games, Jax and Pitt. The other games he has been fine to good. 

@gabefergy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners