#1 BSLMikeRandall

BSLMikeRandall

Sr. Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,937 posts

Posted 08 December 2016 - 06:19 PM

BSL: http://baltimorespor...udon-tom-brady/

How the metrics have measured Matt Judon, how much playing time has he been getting, and what it takes to limit Tom Brady.

It all adds up to Foxboro on a Monday night being the perfect time and place for a Matt Judon coming out party. 

• BSLChrisStoner, Mashed Potatoes, Mike B and 1 other like this
@BSLMikeRandall

#2 BSLGabeFerguson

BSLGabeFerguson

Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,392 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 08 December 2016 - 08:55 PM

Agree 100% that the Ravens have to get to Brady. Judon is definitely a piece of that equation. Do you think he can move inside and rush from the 3T like McPhee used to do?

Pees has used Upshaw and ZDS in that role, but neither were very efective. I wonder of its a role Judon could fill better.
  • BSLMikeRandall likes this
@gabefergy

#3 BSLMikeRandall

BSLMikeRandall

Sr. Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,937 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 12:33 AM

Agree 100% that the Ravens have to get to Brady. Judon is definitely a piece of that equation. Do you think he can move inside and rush from the 3T like McPhee used to do?

Pees has used Upshaw and ZDS in that role, but neither were very efective. I wonder of its a role Judon could fill better.

His combine performance suggests he excels in speed off the edge, getting good bend in the hips and turning the corner sharp and quick. Maybe penetrating a gap isn't his strongest suit. But maybe he could do it. 

@BSLMikeRandall

#4 Mashed Potatoes

Mashed Potatoes

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 07:07 AM

Great write up Mike. I've also been impressed by Judon's all around game and intelligence, not just his ability to get to the QB.

• BSLMikeRandall likes this
@DaKittenz

#5 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,837 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 09 December 2016 - 07:22 AM

I thought this the first time I saw hi.  He is big and strong enough to drop inside.

The kid came from a small school  They are hand feeding him, but agreed it is time to turn him loose

@mikeghg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners