#1 BSLGabeFerguson

BSLGabeFerguson

Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,178 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 20 October 2016 - 05:45 PM

Must win game for the Ravens. The Jets are playing awful, but can the Ravens take advantage? I will be interested to see how Mornhinweg approaches this game.

http://baltimorespor...-new-york-jets/

• BSLChrisStoner and BSLMikeRandall like this
@gabefergy

#2 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 112,330 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 03:36 PM

Such a huge game. 

Don't care if it's ugly.  Just win.  Get healthier over the bye.

#3 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 112,330 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 03:36 PM

RSR: Keys to Beating Gang Green

http://russellstreet...s-battle-plans/

#4 BSLMikeRandall

BSLMikeRandall

Sr. Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,322 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 07:23 AM

Good points about the stout Jets run defense. Especially when we want to see more running and less stress on Flacco with the shoulder issue. However Muhammad Wilkerson hasn't practiced this week and is questionable with an ankle injury. Could be huge if he has to sit or isn't 100%.

Stanley was a full participant for the Ravens which is great. Only Mosley and Dumervil already listed out. Suggs and Yanda doubtful, Jimmy Smith limited in practice, i guess that means he's out of the concussion protocol?

I'm not going to be fooled by the Jets record. Have they played poorly? Absolutely. But they also have faced: vs. Bengals (close L), @ Bills (close W), @ Chiefs (blowout L) vs. Seahawks (10 pt L), @ Steelers (blowout L), @ Cardinals (blowout L).   Four road games in six weeks. Those are not soft teams either. 

The Jets aren't good, but the Ravens are playing a tougher opponent. Themselves. And they can't seem to just handle business and take whats given to them. Every year they lose a game to a really bad team, and this maybe the one. Bye week (vacation) ahead, Steelers ahead, are they going to be focused on this game? Does Geno Smith provide a spark for the Jets? Does Brandon Marshall have a career day? Does Revis get tested and make the Ravens pay? 

I said last week I can't pick them to beat anyone until they learn to not beat themselves. They still need to prove they can do that. Ravens could just as easily be 1-5 like the Jets right now too.

Jets 17 - Ravens 16 (Jets are a two point favorite by the way).

@BSLMikeRandall

#5 BSLRobShields

BSLRobShields

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,863 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 22 October 2016 - 10:17 PM

http://russellstreet...nzo-taliaferro/

Taliaferro activated and Kendrick Lewis goes on IR

@BSLRobShields