Photo

Anyone want to go to the 8/9 game with me?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 BSLMichaelWeber

BSLMichaelWeber

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,446 posts
  • LocationRidgely's Delight

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:13 PM

I got 2 tickets to the game against the Royals. Section 96, Row 11. They were super cheap throwback tickets, so I'm not looking to be reimbursed for the ticket.

If anyone that can stand me wants to go, just shoot me a PM.
  • BSLChrisStoner likes this

#2 BSLSethBondroff

BSLSethBondroff

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,407 posts
  • LocationEldersburg, Md

Posted 29 July 2012 - 08:59 PM

I got 2 tickets to the game against the Royals. Section 96, Row 11. They were super cheap throwback tickets, so I'm not looking to be reimbursed for the ticket.

That's my Wedding Anniversary (14 years, by the way), ya think my wife would mind? :D
@beginthebegin71

#3 BSLMichaelWeber

BSLMichaelWeber

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,446 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:04 PM

That's my Wedding Anniversary (14 years, by the way), ya think my wife would mind? :D

Haha. Yeah, just a tad.

Maybe some other time Seth. And congrats on almost of 14 years of marriage!

#4 BSLSethBondroff

BSLSethBondroff

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,407 posts
  • LocationEldersburg, Md

Posted 29 July 2012 - 09:07 PM

Haha. Yeah, just a tad.

Maybe some other time Seth. And congrats on almost of 14 years of marriage!

Defintely.

Thanks, i definitely hit the jackpot in that department..
@beginthebegin71

#5 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:37 AM

I would go but I think people would start getting the wrong idea if we did 2 ballgames in 2 months. Seriously though, I probably would but I got softball on Thur nights.

I think Cerrano or SG should join you. Talk about can't miss action. I have no doubt that the people around you would be more entertained by you guys than the game

#6 BSLMichaelWeber

BSLMichaelWeber

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,446 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:59 PM

I would go but I think people would start getting the wrong idea if we did 2 ballgames in 2 months. Seriously though, I probably would but I got softball on Thur nights.

I think Cerrano or SG should join you. Talk about can't miss action. I have no doubt that the people around you would be more entertained by you guys than the game

Haha. Well enjoy the softball game. Well we have had our share of message board run-ins or whatever you want to call them and nothing bad happened at the Keys game so maybe that would be the case with one of those posters as well. I don't believe we'll be finding that out, though.

#7 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:03 AM

Haha. Well enjoy the softball game. Well we have had our share of message board run-ins or whatever you want to call them and nothing bad happened at the Keys game so maybe that would be the case with one of those posters as well. I don't believe we'll be finding that out, though.

Yeah, I was just kidding . Cerrano, SG, and yourself are generally on the same page a lot and have the same type of personalities, at least message board personalities. I'm sure you would get along fine in person.

#8 JeremyStrain

JeremyStrain

HOF

• Moderators
  • 11,145 posts
  • LocationLanham, MD

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:10 AM

I'd say I'd go, but I'll be at the beach.
@JeremyMStrain

#9 BSLMichaelWeber

BSLMichaelWeber

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,446 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:59 PM

I'd say I'd go, but I'll be at the beach.

Sounds slightly better than being at OPACY with me. ;)

#10 JeremyStrain

JeremyStrain

HOF

• Moderators
  • 11,145 posts
  • LocationLanham, MD

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:01 PM

Sounds slightly better than being at OPACY with me. ;)

No offense, but nothing better than a week in the Outer Banks. I look forward to it 51 weeks a year. ;)
@JeremyMStrain

#11 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,311 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:16 PM

I may have softball playoffs, but would be interested if I don't. Can't tell you when I'll know for certain since the schedule isn't out yet, so if anybody else speaks up, that's cool. But if next week you still don't have any takers and I don't have a game, maybe we can work something out.

#12 BSLMichaelWeber

BSLMichaelWeber

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,446 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:26 PM

No offense, but nothing better than a week in the Outer Banks. I look forward to it 51 weeks a year. ;)

No offense taken. I love going to the beach and am fortunate enough to have a house in S. Bethany available to me whenever I want to go.

#13 BSLMichaelWeber

BSLMichaelWeber

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,446 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:28 PM

I may have softball playoffs, but would be interested if I don't. Can't tell you when I'll know for certain since the schedule isn't out yet, so if anybody else speaks up, that's cool. But if next week you still don't have any takers and I don't have a game, maybe we can work something out.

Yeah, that would be cool. Just let me know when you find out.

#14 JeremyStrain

JeremyStrain

HOF

• Moderators
  • 11,145 posts
  • LocationLanham, MD

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:28 PM

No offense taken. I love going to the beach and am fortunate enough to have a house in S. Bethany available to me whenever I want to go.

I miss living in Bethany once in a while in the summer, but we are trying to buy a house in the OBX before we hit 40. Not looking great, but worth a shot ;)
@JeremyMStrain

#15 BSLMichaelWeber

BSLMichaelWeber

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,446 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:31 PM

I miss living in Bethany once in a while in the summer, but we are trying to buy a house in the OBX before we hit 40. Not looking great, but worth a shot ;)

I know nothing of the real estate market there and have actually never been since I can just go to Bethany.

Good luck!

#16 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,311 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:46 PM

Well my softball team lost our second round playoff game last night, so I'm free for Thursday now. If you've still got the ticket and are planning on going, let me know.

I don't think I've got anything else planned for tomorrow night besides trying to explain to my girlfriend how not weird it is that I'm going to an Orioles game with a stranger from the internet :)

#17 Coker

Coker

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,510 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:55 PM

I'll be at the game tomorrow night too, most likely. Meet up for a beer or something.

#18 BSLChrisBacon

BSLChrisBacon

BSL Analyst

• Moderators
  • 21,251 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:58 PM

I'll be at the game tomorrow night too, most likely. Meet up for a beer or something.

I'll be there too.

Right when I heard about the Chen t-shirt, I knew I had to go. Looks awesome to me.

#19 Coker

Coker

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,510 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:14 PM

I'll be there too.

Right when I heard about the Chen t-shirt, I knew I had to go. Looks awesome to me.

That's the reason i'm going too :lol

#20 BSLMichaelWeber

BSLMichaelWeber

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,446 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 04:08 PM

Well my softball team lost our second round playoff game last night, so I'm free for Thursday now. If you've still got the ticket and are planning on going, let me know.

I don't think I've got anything else planned for tomorrow night besides trying to explain to my girlfriend how not weird it is that I'm going to an Orioles game with a stranger from the internet :)

Sorry about the loss. Yeah, I still got the extra ticket so if you are up for going and can figure out a way to explain it to your gf then it's all yours.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners