No replies to this topic

#1 BSLChrisBacon

BSLChrisBacon

BSL Analyst

• Moderators
  • 21,251 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 29 July 2012 - 10:34 AM

A Crofton man with a cache of weapons who is accused of having threatened a former co-worker may be held for a week in a hospital before authorities decide whether to charge him with a crime, law enforcement officials said Saturday.

Prescott was taken into custody at his apartment early Friday after his former supervisor at a mail services supplier in Capitol Heights told police Prescott had made repeated threats on the telephone. According to a search warrant application filed in court, Prescott said he wanted to see the supervisor's brain "splatter all over the sidewalk" and said, "I am a joker. I'm going to load my guns."

Police said they seized two dozen weapons from Prescott's home in Anne Arundel County on Friday, along with thousands of rounds of ammunition. Officials said his alleged threats against a former workplace supervisor raised concerns that he might have been planning a mass shooting similar to the one that took place at a premiere of the film "The Dark Knight Rises" in Aurora, Colo.

http://www.baltimore... ... 7071.story

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners