#21 mweb08

mweb08

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,016 posts
  • LocationRidgely's Delight

Posted 30 August 2016 - 09:51 AM

I try to make cordial discussion. If I didn't, I apologize.

I think most of us did.

I will not apologize for my opinion, nor will I apologize for stating it since it's not like I started the discussion or initially escalated it. 

And I would guess that our opinion is what led to this, but maybe I'm wrong.

What I will apologize for is helping to take the thread further off the tracks by defending myself and the other liberals in the thread. I think it's abundantly clear which side was more acrimonious, disrespectful, and condescending, which is why I got pissed about the accusations. That and this BS has occurred before. 

But still, my bad for further derailing the thread.

• Ricker Says and DJ MC like this

#22 Cisc-O's

Cisc-O's

Back by no demand

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,063 posts
  • LocationFresh Prince of .......

Posted 30 August 2016 - 04:16 PM

I think it is just as easy to ignore things.  Why does every aspect or part of a board determine what makes you stay and what makes you go.  It makes no sense to me.  I had put my .02 in replying to that topic a few times but just deleted it. I would rather know where people stand than make assumptions.  Kapernick made the cross over blurry, Stoner as a reporter you just posted the story.  I see no wrong doing there.

• BSLRobShields, Ricker Says and BSLBobPhelan like this
<p>I am pretty sure Shack is thinking of PBR.

#23 BSLRobShields

BSLRobShields

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 88,809 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 31 August 2016 - 06:41 PM

I think most of us did.

I will not apologize for my opinion, nor will I apologize for stating it since it's not like I started the discussion or initially escalated it. 

And I would guess that our opinion is what led to this, but maybe I'm wrong.

What I will apologize for is helping to take the thread further off the tracks by defending myself and the other liberals in the thread. I think it's abundantly clear which side was more acrimonious, disrespectful, and condescending, which is why I got pissed about the accusations. That and this BS has occurred before. 

But still, my bad for further derailing the thread.

Just to be clear...I agree with most of this post and you standing by your opinion is good.

For me personally, you wanted me to engage you in a conversation that I was not interested in having. You didn't like that I said "especially with you" but I don't know why that bothers you. You yourself has jokes about how you don't give up on things, get hard headed, etc...that's all I was talking about. I wasn't interested in getting into a social discussion with you. We are on total opposite ends of the spectrum and it would have been a tiresome, waste of time...for both of us.

Since I noticed you unfriended me on fb, I'm sure you put me on ignore here. That is what it is. But it shouldn't be that hard to understand why I wanted to no part of furthering that discussion the way you wanted it.

@BSLRobShields

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners