#1 BSLMikeRandall

BSLMikeRandall

Sr. Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,306 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 12:13 PM

BSL: http://baltimorespor...2016-nfl-draft/

If you're like me and worried about taking Zeke Elliot at #6, here are some options in the middle of the draft with high upside. 

• BSLChrisStoner, Icterus galbula and BSLGabeFerguson like this
@BSLMikeRandall

#2 Icterus galbula

Icterus galbula

Half-Member, Half-Amazing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,208 posts
  • LocationThe Big Easy

Posted 31 March 2016 - 02:57 PM

Fred Taylor's son is about to enter the NFL? Well that doesn't exactly make me feel young.

Re: Drake. The leg and arm injuries seem kind of flukish to me, unless he has low bone density or they didn't heal great. Not sure it would be a red flag to me like knees or hips would be.
  • BSLMikeRandall likes this

#3 BSLMikeRandall

BSLMikeRandall

Sr. Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,306 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 04:25 PM

Fred Taylor's son is about to enter the NFL? Well that doesn't exactly make me feel young.

Re: Drake. The leg and arm injuries seem kind of flukish to me, unless he has low bone density or they didn't heal great. Not sure it would be a red flag to me like knees or hips would be.

I wouldn't let the injuries deter me from drafting him. Look at Stefon Diggs.

Hamstrings and obliques, soft tissue stuff. That's where I'm more concerned. Not really over broken bones.
@BSLMikeRandall

#4 Biggsy

Biggsy

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 08:34 PM

I'd be on board with a Lasco or Drake pick in the mid rounds. I'd rather have them at those rounds over Henry in the second.

For the record, I have a prediction. With the spread offense and the boom in passing offenses, defense's have started to respond by drafting smaller LB'ers and coverage safetys. I'm thinking it will spell the return of the ground and pound offense. You're going to get an old school mind in a few years that gets a hold of a team with a great defense that decides to go old school on offense. And builds a big offensive line and gets a grinder of a RB like Henry that goes vintage and controls the clock and dominates these smaller, faster defenses.

• BSLMikeRandall likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners