Photo

BSL: Scouting: Tre'Davious White - CB, LSU (vs.Treadwell)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BSLMikeRandall

BSLMikeRandall

Sr. Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,322 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 10:52 AM

BSL: http://baltimorespor...quon-treadwell/

Taking a look at one of the lesser talked about top corners in the draft, Tre'Davious White. Here I scout his game film against potential top ten pick at WR, Laquon Treadwell, Ole Miss.

• BSLChrisStoner likes this
@BSLMikeRandall

#2 ShawnBrubaker

ShawnBrubaker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • LocationAnnapolis

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:20 AM

Geez, Treadwell had about three yards of separation from White on an endzone fade route. Fades aren't even supposed to get open, they are supposed to bank on the receivers' ability to make a contested catch! That's horrible.

Haven't scouted him in depth yet, but I saw nothing to indicate here that White would be a good fit for the Ravens.

@63brubaker
Ravens Analyst BSL
Fat, lazy, sorry couch quarterback

#3 BSLMikeRandall

BSLMikeRandall

Sr. Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,322 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 11:44 AM

Geez, Treadwell had about three yards of separation from White on an endzone fade route. Fades aren't even supposed to get open, they are supposed to bank on the receivers' ability to make a contested catch! That's horrible.

Haven't scouted him in depth yet, but I saw nothing to indicate here that White would be a good fit for the Ravens.

Yup. I'm not a fan. Maybe he slips down draft boards but at his projected late 1st early 2nd round...no thanks.
@BSLMikeRandall

#4 Mackus

Mackus

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,313 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 09:06 AM

How about at #37?

#5 BSLMikeRandall

BSLMikeRandall

Sr. Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,322 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 04:05 PM

How about at #37?

I mean, if he can't tackle...I wouldn't want him at #137. He does do a lot of things well though. If Treadwell is as good as advertised (id have to watch a lot more) then White's closing speed and recongition will play in the NFL, and he plays more physical than a typical 5'11"/190lb guy.

But he can't tackle and commits bad penalties. That trumps a lot of the good, IMO.
@BSLMikeRandall

#6 BSLMikeRandall

BSLMikeRandall

Sr. Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,322 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 02:27 PM

Looking back at these reports leading up to the draft. White will actually return to LSU for his senior year. Wise choice. Learn how to tackle. Sounds very mature and has great guidance, according to this article. Will be interesting to watch next season.

http://www.nola.com/...oses_lsu_p.html

@BSLMikeRandall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners