44 replies to this topic

#41 BSLMikeRandall

BSLMikeRandall

Sr. Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,318 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:58 AM

I know it's not domestic abuse but he has had abuse issues apparently and just other red flags..might be enough for the Ravens to take him off their board, considering the message from yesterday.

I had heard a report where he had a physical altercation with a coach (tried to choke him). But right away the coaching staff denied without a doubt that anything of that nature happened. Is this what you were referring to, or is there something else?

@BSLMikeRandall

#42 BSLRobShields

BSLRobShields

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 83,818 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:02 AM

I had heard a report where he had a physical altercation with a coach (tried to choke him). But right away the coaching staff denied without a doubt that anything of that nature happened. Is this what you were referring to, or is there something else?

Thats what I was referring to.

@BSLRobShields

#43 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 112,308 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:51 PM

Baltimore Beatdown: Profile

http://www.baltimore...ters-cornerback

#44 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:57 PM

I know it's not domestic abuse but he has had abuse issues apparently and just other red flags..might be enough for the Ravens to take him off their board, considering the message from yesterday.

Itll be interesting to see. You could be right. Wouldn't surprise me. I'm sure this is a guy they are really doing homework on. The talent is there. Someone will get good value if he's able to keep his head on straight.

#45 JohnnyK27

JohnnyK27

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,905 posts
  • LocationWestminster

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:28 PM

In his latest mock 3.0 McShay has the Ravens selecting Peters!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners