#5061 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,827 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 09 December 2019 - 02:33 PM

Luke Harper, the Ascension, and Sin Cara all released. Gotta be net positives for all of them. 

I don't think Luke goes to AEW, at least not yet. I think he's the type of guy that could get a lot more money on individual dates before settling down again.

Sin Cara, supposedly wants to return to Mexico.

@mikeghg

#5062 JeremyStrain

JeremyStrain

• Moderators
  • 11,270 posts
  • LocationLanham, MD

Posted Yesterday, 01:39 PM

I think they're really hurting for female talent, and that's going to be really clear, really soon. 

The Ascension (and, inevitably, The Revival) will shoot up that tag division like nobody's business. They are perfect.

Agreed. And as stacked as the WWE roster is right now, without a dedicated place to put them, there are going to be some available. The lowest tier in WWE would headline AEW right now.

The ones I'm watching, and I think their deals are coming up soon are: Ember Moon, Liv Morgan, Sonya Deville, Mandy Rose and on the men's side Cesaro and the Uso's. Family name should keep the latter cozy, but if they feel like it's too crowded I could see them jet, I know they didn't make much for being such a decorated team.

I know they've been wrapping up the men when they can, but there has to be a chunk of women coming up on the expiration of their early deals. With that stacked wave coming up from NXT, not to mention Tori Storm and some UK folks knocking on the door...they've got too many mouths to feed.

@JeremyMStrain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners