The Epic

^^ That's my name. Don't wear it out.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,042 posts
  • LocationGlyndon, MD

Posted 16 September 2019 - 11:09 AM

They crushed that PPV. 

I'm...concerned about three things. All may be related.

1) I'm afraid they're going to burn out this Bray Wyatt thing. But I LOVE how it's going so far.

2) I hope they're not re-upping the Bludgeon Brothers. Give Luke something else to do.

3) I love Kofi, but it's time to turn the page. Glad that it happened, but unless he turns or has a match with Ali (WHICH SHOULD HAPPEN BTW), I think we're at the end of this story.

• Mike B likes this

#4902 JeremyStrain

JeremyStrain

• Moderators
  • 11,213 posts
  • LocationLanham, MD

Posted 16 September 2019 - 11:36 AM

They crushed that PPV. 

1) I'm afraid they're going to burn out this Bray Wyatt thing. But I LOVE how it's going so far.

2) I hope they're not re-upping the Bludgeon Brothers. Give Luke something else to do.

3) I love Kofi, but it's time to turn the page. Glad that it happened, but unless he turns or has a match with Ali (WHICH SHOULD HAPPEN BTW), I think we're at the end of this story.

I mean kind of a questionable clash of champions if only a couple tag titles change hands. But it is an in between PPV, so ok.

Yeah, still reminds me of the horror aspect of original Kane, with the madness of Mankind. Still dig it.

I was wondering what was going on there too...just reeks of no storyline so fishing for something to fill time.

I think they know it's about done, but it's more about HOW do they do it, than IF they do it. Should be at a major, and should be to someone WORTH him losing the belt to. Not some random one off feud, but either another top notch worker that deserves it.

• The Epic likes this
@JeremyMStrain

#4903 The Epic

The Epic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,042 posts
  • LocationGlyndon, MD

Posted 16 September 2019 - 11:43 AM

I think they know it's about done, but it's more about HOW do they do it, than IF they do it. Should be at a major, and should be to someone WORTH him losing the belt to. Not some random one off feud, but either another top notch worker that deserves it.

Unless there's huge movement at the draft, there's nobody that excites me. Orton and DB had their chances. Roman would need to turn heel, honestly. AJ, maybe? 

I just think Ali is the play here. He might be the best the company has to offer right now, and having him as an ambassador during the movement to Fox makes a lot of sense. 

#4904 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,853 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 16 September 2019 - 11:46 AM

Heel turn Big E and give him the belt
  • Mike B likes this

#4905 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,599 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 16 September 2019 - 12:02 PM

Heel turn Big E and give him the belt

That makes sense.

@mikeghg

#4906 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,599 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 16 September 2019 - 12:04 PM

They crushed that PPV. 

Luke is the talented one, in the Harper/Rowan connection.

He should be getting the push.

I like Kofi having the belt, but that maybe because I have met him, and he was a toital class act, but I think, his run is nearing an end.  They should do him and Ali and do it next, but I don't see Ali getting the belt.  I think Duffman is onto something.  I could see E getting the belt after a heel turn.

@mikeghg

#4907 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,853 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 16 September 2019 - 12:04 PM

Then give the belt to Woods leading up to a triple threat match with the three of them at Mania.

#4908 JeremyStrain

JeremyStrain

• Moderators
  • 11,213 posts
  • LocationLanham, MD

Posted 16 September 2019 - 12:05 PM

Unless there's huge movement at the draft, there's nobody that excites me. Orton and DB had their chances. Roman would need to turn heel, honestly. AJ, maybe? 

I just think Ali is the play here. He might be the best the company has to offer right now, and having him as an ambassador during the movement to Fox makes a lot of sense. 

Yeah I don't know that I have another answer aside from Duff's idea. We talked about it before too, maybe this is the opportunity you take to break up TND for a while? E could be a good "heart felt" feud for Kofi. Leads to Kofi and E for the title at Survivor Series? Then you've got another big heavy for some title feuds?

I mean who really deserves a shot right now and is a heel? If Bray is getting the next feud on Raw, then maybe you send Braun over to SD? I'm honestly not sure where ANYTHING is going right now.

@JeremyMStrain

#4909 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,599 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 16 September 2019 - 12:30 PM

Yeah I don't know that I have another answer aside from Duff's idea. We talked about it before too, maybe this is the opportunity you take to break up TND for a while? E could be a good "heart felt" feud for Kofi. Leads to Kofi and E for the title at Survivor Series? Then you've got another big heavy for some title feuds?

I mean who really deserves a shot right now and is a heel? If Bray is getting the next feud on Raw, then maybe you send Braun over to SD? I'm honestly not sure where ANYTHING is going right now.

I am sure at this point they probably are planning some fresh SD feuds for FOX.

@mikeghg

#4910 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,599 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 17 September 2019 - 09:06 PM

Brock Lesnar is the next feud for Kofi.  Fox clearly wanted Brock for name value.  They will wrestle on the first show on Fox.

@mikeghg

#4911 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,599 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 18 September 2019 - 12:19 PM

I guess Lesnar was one of the must have's for FOX

@mikeghg

#4912 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,599 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 19 September 2019 - 09:22 AM

NXT was good last night.  

First night on USA....Strong vs. Dream was a good match.

Strong gets the belt.

@mikeghg

#4913 JeremyStrain

JeremyStrain

• Moderators
  • 11,213 posts
  • LocationLanham, MD

Posted 19 September 2019 - 10:06 AM

NXT was good last night.  

First night on USA....Strong vs. Dream was a good match.

Strong gets the belt.

Guess Dream is moving up.

@JeremyMStrain

#4914 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,599 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 19 September 2019 - 12:39 PM

I think he probably goes in the draft week after, next

@mikeghg

#4915 Russ

Russ

• Moderators
  • 8,819 posts
  • LocationNaughtyham

Posted 19 September 2019 - 03:57 PM

That fatal four way they started with was really good.

#4916 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,599 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 20 September 2019 - 09:18 AM

That fatal four way they started with was really good.

Yep and to me a surprise ending.  Candace winning surprised me.

@mikeghg

#4917 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,853 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 24 September 2019 - 08:55 AM

Rusev returned last night.  Remember how over he was with Rusev Day and Aiden English on the mike?  

#4918 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,599 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 24 September 2019 - 11:38 AM

Rusev returned last night.  Remember how over he was with Rusev Day and Aiden English on the mike?  

He actually came back last week.

No Lana though.  She can not wrestler but she does look great.

@mikeghg

#4919 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,853 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted 24 September 2019 - 12:16 PM

He actually came back last week.

No Lana though.  She can not wrestler but she does look great.

Her being his manager is good enough.  Shoot having Zayn be the mouthpiece for Nakamura is making the best use of both of their talents.

#4920 The Epic

The Epic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,042 posts
  • LocationGlyndon, MD

Posted 24 September 2019 - 12:58 PM

Her being his manager is good enough.  Shoot having Zayn be the mouthpiece for Nakamura is making the best use of both of their talents.

I think I brought up Miz being a good mouthpiece for Nakamura when he first started waning in popularity. 

Zayn was probably a better choice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners