#4181 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,750 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted Yesterday, 07:33 AM

So, Strowman is out. Finn wi s a fatal 4 way and will face Lesnar at Rumble. Do we get Demon Fin , and finally the belt off of Lesnar?

I think we get the demon Finn.  I would be surprised, he gets the belt.  I think Braun is not ready to wrestle, and I also think the WWE has realized in order to get a good match out of Lesnar, he needs help.  AJ, Bryan and now Balor, some of their best in ring guys.

I think Rollins is next for Lesnar at Mania, which is where Brock drops the belt.

@mikeghg

#4182 The Epic

The Epic

^^ That's my name. Don't wear it out.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,387 posts
  • LocationGlyndon, MD

Posted Yesterday, 09:30 AM

The point is that Demon Finn has never lost in WWE.

So either you bury Demon Finn, or you have Finn headlining WM. 

The choice is obvious, but I'm not sure that they go with that choice. In fact, I'm certain that they don't.

#4183 JeremyStrain

JeremyStrain

HOF

• Moderators
  • 10,632 posts
  • LocationLanham, MD

Posted Yesterday, 01:30 PM

Why did they pull Braun from the title picture? Still recovering or just normal shenanigans? This is how you end up losing talent...with the new guys being backed by that Jacksonville Jaguars money, and the WWE using a standard 3 year contract...that means each year some people are going to be on that FA list. I don't want to make the parallel to Big Show leaving so young and in his prime to go to WWE, cause the WWE was not an upstart program, but young big guys aren't that easy to come by either.

@JeremyMStrain

#4184 DuffMan

DuffMan

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,519 posts
  • LocationLinthicum, MD

Posted Yesterday, 01:56 PM

Let Demon Finn win. Strowman enters at 1 in the Rumble and wins then those two have a feud for the belt. If Demon fin ever loses I want it to be to a regular not some part time like Brock ( yes I know this part time ended Takers streak, don't remind me).

#4185 The Epic

The Epic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,387 posts
  • LocationGlyndon, MD

Posted Yesterday, 02:17 PM

Why did they pull Braun from the title picture? Still recovering or just normal shenanigans? This is how you end up losing talent...with the new guys being backed by that Jacksonville Jaguars money, and the WWE using a standard 3 year contract...that means each year some people are going to be on that FA list. I don't want to make the parallel to Big Show leaving so young and in his prime to go to WWE, cause the WWE was not an upstart program, but young big guys aren't that easy to come by either.

He's not cleared. Their hands are tied. 

That also means that he cannot participate in the Rumble either.

#4186 JeremyStrain

JeremyStrain

HOF

• Moderators
  • 10,632 posts
  • LocationLanham, MD

Posted Yesterday, 03:05 PM

He's not cleared. Their hands are tied. 

That also means that he cannot participate in the Rumble either.

Ok that makes much more sense to me. It's sad that you can't really tell these days.

@JeremyMStrain

#4187 The Epic

The Epic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,387 posts
  • LocationGlyndon, MD

Posted Yesterday, 03:31 PM

Let Demon Finn win. Strowman enters at 1 in the Rumble and wins then those two have a feud for the belt. If Demon fin ever loses I want it to be to a regular not some part time like Brock ( yes I know this part time ended Takers streak, don't remind me).

You have to. HAVE to.

Finn/Rollins III, Finn/Ambrose, Finn/Drew...hell, Finn/Styles. So many new directions there.

#4188 Russ

Russ

HOF

• Moderators
  • 8,624 posts
  • LocationThe BQ

Posted Yesterday, 08:24 PM

Speaking of which, has anyone heard from Roman Reigns at all?

Doesn't that seem...concerning? I understand that he wants to be left alone to recover, but...

Saw a recent picture on Twitter. Lost some weight but looks good.

Raw was good last night.

#4189 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,750 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted Yesterday, 10:28 PM

Saw a recent picture on Twitter. Lost some weight but looks good.

Raw was good last night.

https://www.sportske...-emerges-online

Found this article and the picture you mentioned.

He looks good.

Raw was good last night.   Balor got a chance to show what he can do, which is good.  The Vince/Strowman  thing was funny.  I am guessing Vince had to Uber. :cool:

@mikeghg

#4190 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,750 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted Yesterday, 10:30 PM

Smackdown paired Almas, now known as Andrade and Mysterio.   Fantastic match.   

@mikeghg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners