#61 BSLMichaelWeber

BSLMichaelWeber

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,439 posts
  • LocationRidgely's Delight

Posted 02 May 2015 - 03:29 PM

Beadle isn't going though. She went home after being told she wouldn't be let in, isn't coming back.

#62 DJ MC

DJ MC

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,995 posts
  • LocationBeautiful Bel Air, MD

Posted 02 May 2015 - 03:39 PM

Beadle isn't going though. She went home after being told she wouldn't be let in, isn't coming back.

Good for her. Although, it deprives us of the possibility of her standing up at a post-fight press conference in front of a victorious Mayweather and asking him how hitting Pacquiao compared to hitting his girlfriend.

@DJ_McCann

#63 DJ MC

DJ MC

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,995 posts
  • LocationBeautiful Bel Air, MD

Posted 02 May 2015 - 04:06 PM

Deadspin: Floyd Mayweather Bans Michelle Beadle, Rachel Nichols From Covering Bout

There's some updates to the story in with the original, including Mayweather's publicist lying through her teeth, and mentioning that Beadle was there with HBO, not ESPN.

@DJ_McCann

#64 Ricker Says

Ricker Says

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,237 posts
  • LocationGermantown, MD

Posted 02 May 2015 - 10:24 PM

This delay is bullshit. Boxing can't get anything right.
@0TheRick0 (AKA The Rick)
"You can't sit on a lead and run a few plays into the line and just kill the clock. You've got to throw the ball over the damn plate and give the other man his chance. That's why baseball is the greatest game of them all." ~ The Earl of Baltimore

#65 BSLChrisBacon

BSLChrisBacon

BSL Analyst

• Moderators
  • 21,241 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 02 May 2015 - 10:48 PM

Jimmy Kimmel is killing it

#66 BSLChrisBacon

BSLChrisBacon

BSL Analyst

• Moderators
  • 21,241 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 02 May 2015 - 10:50 PM

He has BK's The King? Ugh can't root against that

#67 Ricker Says

Ricker Says

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,237 posts
  • LocationGermantown, MD

Posted 02 May 2015 - 10:51 PM

Jimmy Kimmel is killing it

So Fucking hilarious.
"You can't sit on a lead and run a few plays into the line and just kill the clock. You've got to throw the ball over the damn plate and give the other man his chance. That's why baseball is the greatest game of them all." ~ The Earl of Baltimore

#68 BSLChrisBacon

BSLChrisBacon

BSL Analyst

• Moderators
  • 21,241 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 02 May 2015 - 10:57 PM

He can't read good

#69 BSLChrisBacon

BSLChrisBacon

BSL Analyst

• Moderators
  • 21,241 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 02 May 2015 - 11:09 PM

I can't Unsee Tom Brady

#70 Ricker Says

Ricker Says

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,237 posts
  • LocationGermantown, MD

Posted 02 May 2015 - 11:42 PM

Says everything you need to know about the state of boxing that this is the fight of the century. Incredibly lame. And it was actually a pretty good fight at times... but this was a resounding dud overall. No real moments worth talking about the whole fight. I fucking hate boxing.

#71 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 11:45 PM

Says everything you need to know about the state of boxing that this is the fight of the century. Incredibly lame. And it was actually a pretty good fight at times... but this was a resounding dud overall. No real moments worth talking about the whole fight. I fucking hate boxing.

Not watching. Boring is not surprising at all. Mayweather is a counterpuncher who was never going to go first. Im assuming Mayweather is just outpointing him with counterpunches and movement. 

#72 bnickle

bnickle

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38,177 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 11:48 PM

Floyd's style does not match up with being the biggest box office fighter ever. He's a technical, counterpuncher who avoids any sign of a slugest. 

#73 BSLChrisBacon

BSLChrisBacon

BSL Analyst

• Moderators
  • 21,241 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 02 May 2015 - 11:48 PM

Floyd booed when he wins. Tells you everything you need to know.

#74 BSLChrisBacon

BSLChrisBacon

BSL Analyst

• Moderators
  • 21,241 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 02 May 2015 - 11:51 PM

Still being booed

#75 BSLChrisBacon

BSLChrisBacon

BSL Analyst

• Moderators
  • 21,241 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 02 May 2015 - 11:53 PM

He can't read good

#76 BSLMichaelWeber

BSLMichaelWeber

BSL Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,439 posts
  • LocationRidgely's Delight

Posted 02 May 2015 - 11:54 PM

I'm no boxing expert, but most seemed to think the fight would be somewhat boring.

#77 Ricker Says

Ricker Says

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,237 posts
  • LocationGermantown, MD

Posted 02 May 2015 - 11:55 PM

I'm no boxing expert, but most seemed to think the fight would be somewhat boring.

I was one of them, but couldn't not watch given the potential this had in the overall sports landscape.

#78 Coker

Coker

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,510 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 11:55 PM

lol can't believe people paid to watch that. yeeeesh. And they wonder why their sport is dead. 

#79 BSLChrisBacon

BSLChrisBacon

BSL Analyst

• Moderators
  • 21,241 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 02 May 2015 - 11:57 PM

Glad I only spent $10

#80 Coker

Coker

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,510 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 11:58 PM

Glad I only spent $10

I watched a Russian stream. The announcers were the highlight....and I had no clue what they were saying. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners