2018 Baltimore Metro Football

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 TheGuru

TheGuru
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 05:13 PM

@Codbeard, if the MIAA had informed SFA in December of its other schools’collective decision not to play them the SFA coaching staff may have not needed to schedule Silver Oak at all. I feel that decision was maliciously done to sabotage SFA’s season. Btw, Silver Oak has arguably one of the best schedules in the state of Maryland this season. Some good programs have Silver Oak on their schedules.
  • BSLChrisStoner likes this

#22 ShoNuff07

ShoNuff07
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 09:32 PM

@Codbeard, if the MIAA had informed SFA in December of its other schools’collective decision not to play them the SFA coaching staff may have not needed to schedule Silver Oak at all. I feel that decision was maliciously done to sabotage SFA’s season. Btw, Silver Oak has arguably one of the best schedules in the state of Maryland this season. Some good programs have Silver Oak on their schedules.

I agree with you 100% Guru! 

#23 TSMarine

TSMarine
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:26 AM

In Baltimore County, it will be the usual suspects....Milford, Franklin and Dundalk...

#24 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 98,653 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:44 AM

In Baltimore County, it will be the usual suspects....Milford, Franklin and Dundalk...

What happened with Hereford? They were a consistent power for awhile.

#25 ECF

ECF
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 11 July 2018 - 11:05 AM

I like what I've been seeing at Woodlawn during 7 on 7. Now if they have the guys in the trenches to match their skills... WATCH OUT !

East

Coast

Fan

#26 SaintBull

SaintBull
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:42 PM

Dundalk has 2 good years and now they’re “usual suspects”? They were 5-5 last year...

I would bet Perry Hall, Parkville, Hereford, Overlea and Chesapeake would beg to differ

#27 TSMarine

TSMarine
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:17 AM

The 1A and 2A schools in Baltimore County are on a level below the big schools....I really don't compare them much anymore...Dundalk has a lot returning and some decent transfers.  Perry Hall..Ill give you that.

#28 SaintBull

SaintBull
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:42 PM

No need to give me anything, records speak for themselves. Perry Hall and Parkville both had better seasons. To try to predict what will happen this season is impossible, but going by last season Dundalk would be in the bottom half of Baltimore County Div 1

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners