BSLJasonBHirschhorn

Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:11 AM

Ravens 2018 offseason primer:

http://baltimorespor...fseason-primer/

• BSLChrisStoner likes this

Jason B. Hirschhorn is an award-winning sports journalist and Pro Football Writers of America member. He has bylines at SB Nation, Sports on Earth, and other outlets. He also serves as the senior writer and editor for Acme Packing Company, a Green Bay Packers blog. Follow him on Twitter: @by_JBH

#2 JohnnyK27

JohnnyK27

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,563 posts
  • LocationWestminster

Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:31 AM

Nice article ... I think the Ravens will create salary cap room with cuts. I'm concerned that we haven't heard about Marty's departure. Hopefully it comes today.

#3 bnickle

bnickle

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,145 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:12 AM

Nice article ... I think the Ravens will create salary cap room with cuts. I'm concerned that we haven't heard about Marty's departure. Hopefully it comes today.

Ain't happening. Joe has already talked about building on that relationship. The other thing is John has pointed out in the past how it's a team effort that goes into the offense. Assuming Roman is kept he's still going to have a lot of input. He's the replacement if MM were to be fired anyway. Now, maybe the playcalling would be worlds better under Roman but the system is staying in place.

#4 JohnnyK27

JohnnyK27

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,563 posts
  • LocationWestminster

Posted 03 January 2018 - 03:05 PM

Ravens sign Giants DB Bennett Jackson

@jeffzrebiecsun
Ravens give former New York Giants DB a shot.

@B_Jax2
Officially signed with the @Ravens !! I couldn’t be more excited to get back doing what I love. Thank you for giving me the opportunity!

#5 BSLRobShields

BSLRobShields

Sr. Orioles Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 73,019 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 17 January 2018 - 12:41 PM

8.5M a year for Jensen? No thanks.

http://www.espn.com/...eams-2018#AFC N
@BSLRobShields

#6 jkough1

jkough1

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,502 posts

Posted 17 January 2018 - 01:00 PM

This is the kind of crap that's going to make Ozzie want to not sign a FA WR and go after cuts or second tier guys to get another comp pick that's in the higher rounds...I really hope he doesn't get that type of deal. 

#7 JohnnyK27

JohnnyK27

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,563 posts
  • LocationWestminster

Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:51 AM

I agree Jensen can get us a comp pick by going elsewhere. Plus he’s always involved in the extracurricular stuff that draws stupid penalties

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners