The Indianapolis Star: Don't tell these Colts there's nothing left to play for

#2 Mark Carver

Mark Carver

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 03:37 PM

Ok, since the game is on the NFL Network only! How do non-NFL Network viewers get to watch this game. And I betcha if any, it'd have to be live, not DVR'edable.

John Keegan, a renowned British military historian, has called World War II the greatest single event in the history of mankind. - Tom Brokaw, NBC special correspondent and author of "The Greatest Generation"

#3 Pedro Cerrano

Pedro Cerrano

SportsGuy's Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,708 posts
  • LocationEllicott City, MD

Posted 18 December 2017 - 03:38 PM

Ok, since the game is on the NFL Network only! How do non-NFL Network viewers get to watch this game. And I betcha if any, it'd have to be live, not DVR'edable.

I think that local Baltimore market the game is shown on NBC or CBS.  At least that's how they usually do it.

Not sure, though.  Find a bar?

There is baseball, and occasionally there are other things of note

"Now OPS sucks.  Got it."

"Making his own olive brine is peak Mackus."

"I'm too hungover to watch a loss." - McNulty

@bopper33

#4 Mark Carver

Mark Carver

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 03:40 PM

The game is not showing up on my TV Guide for my OTA DVR... and I can watch NBC, CBS, ABC Baltimore channels.

John Keegan, a renowned British military historian, has called World War II the greatest single event in the history of mankind. - Tom Brokaw, NBC special correspondent and author of "The Greatest Generation"

#5 BSLRobShields

BSLRobShields

Sr. Orioles Analyst

• Moderators
  • 70,655 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 18 December 2017 - 03:50 PM

The Colts put their leading tackler, Jeff Bostic and their starting center on IR today.

@BSLRobShields

#6 jkough1

jkough1

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,149 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:03 PM

The Colts put their leading tackler, Jeff Bostic and their starting center on IR today.

I read this as the Colts leading tackler Jeff Bostic is their starting center, lol. 

Agree with everyone who has said if we lose any of the next two games it'll be a pretty sad showing. 

#7 bnickle

bnickle

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,083 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 04:22 PM

This game doesn't concern me at all. Last time I felt this confident was the Bears. So yeah.

#8 BSLBobPhelan

BSLBobPhelan

Movie & MMA Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,344 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 18 December 2017 - 06:41 PM

PlayStation Vue has a 5 day free trial and they have NFL Network.

@PhelanToTweet

Host of Phelan to Communicate - a podcast about Movies, TV, Video Games, and MMA

#9 Ricker Says

Ricker Says

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,171 posts
  • LocationGermantown, MD

Posted 18 December 2017 - 08:28 PM

I'll be there, section 246. Looking forward to the decent weather, and plan to get there at 10 AM to tailgate.
@0TheRick0 (AKA The Rick)
"You can't sit on a lead and run a few plays into the line and just kill the clock. You've got to throw the ball over the damn plate and give the other man his chance. That's why baseball is the greatest game of them all." ~ The Earl of Baltimore

#10 jkough1

jkough1

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,149 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 08:31 PM

This game doesn't concern me at all. Last time I felt this confident was the Bears. So yeah.

I think even you would agree that this is a much better offense and team overall as such than the one that played the Bears. 

Though the last time I was this confident was last week in Cleveland, so I guess I just don't get you :)

#11 Pedro Cerrano

Pedro Cerrano

SportsGuy's Muse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,708 posts
  • LocationEllicott City, MD

Posted 18 December 2017 - 09:09 PM

I'll be there, section 246. Looking forward to the decent weather, and plan to get there at 10 AM to tailgate.

RIP Ricker.

There is baseball, and occasionally there are other things of note

"Now OPS sucks.  Got it."

"Making his own olive brine is peak Mackus."

"I'm too hungover to watch a loss." - McNulty

@bopper33

#12 BSLSeanJester

BSLSeanJester

Restaurant / Travel Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,302 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 07:10 AM

I'll be there with my dad and we get to be on the field when the team runs out. I know my reputation precedes me when it comes to weather but the forecast for this weekend looks like shit.

#13 Ricker Says

Ricker Says

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,171 posts
  • LocationGermantown, MD

Posted 19 December 2017 - 07:17 AM

It can be as crappy as it wants, if it's 55 degrees.
@0TheRick0 (AKA The Rick)
"You can't sit on a lead and run a few plays into the line and just kill the clock. You've got to throw the ball over the damn plate and give the other man his chance. That's why baseball is the greatest game of them all." ~ The Earl of Baltimore

#14 Mark Carver

Mark Carver

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,976 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:25 AM

Bookmaker.eu places the Ravens as 13.5 point favorites, which I originally believed was a mistake. Yes, Indy is bad and Baltimore is good, but sheesh, that’s nearly two touchdowns greater.

Oddshark.com also places the Ravens in the same category, with a 13.0 point favorite.

https://www.baltimor...ling-odds-stats

#15 BSLSeanJester

BSLSeanJester

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,302 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:55 AM

It can be as crappy as it wants, if it's 55 degrees.

Yeah but with rain it'll still be cold.

Give me a 12 degree game if it's dry over 50 degree rain.

#16 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,523 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 19 December 2017 - 09:46 AM

I'll be there with my dad and we get to be on the field when the team runs out. I know my reputation precedes me when it comes to weather but the forecast for this weekend looks like shit.

That is cool as hell.  Got to do that a very long time ago at a  Baltimore Colt game.  The energy level is incredible.

Did you win one of the PSL awards?

@mikeghg

#17 BSLSeanJester

BSLSeanJester

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,302 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 09:47 AM

That is cool as hell.  Got to do that a very long time ago at a  Baltimore Colt game.  The energy level is incredible.

Did you win one of the PSL awards?

I guess. They called me a few weeks ago and said I was selected for it. Yeah I'm a PSL owner of two seats.

• Mike B likes this

#18 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,523 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 19 December 2017 - 09:55 AM

I guess. They called me a few weeks ago and said I was selected for it. Yeah I'm a PSL owner of two seats.

Me too, I have been a PSL holder since Day 1, and have never won a damn thing, so I am envious.

It is really cool.  I hope the crowd is back on Saturday.  You will really feel the place shake.

@mikeghg

#19 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,523 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 19 December 2017 - 09:59 AM

https://www.baltimor...ling-odds-stats

Seems like a lot of points for this Raven team to give, but I would not touch Indy.  I really think the Ravens roll in this one.

I am really excited to  get out to this game.   Can't wait, screw the rain, I have gotten wet before.   Let's go Ravens!

@mikeghg

#20 The Epic

The Epic

^^ That's my name. Don't wear it out.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,387 posts
  • LocationGlyndon, MD

Posted 19 December 2017 - 11:51 AM

I'll be spending the Ravens game at the gun range. 

I don't only think they win easily...I think they cover easily. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners