BSLZackKiesel

Sr. Terps Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationElkridge, MD

Posted 07 September 2017 - 08:34 PM

BSL: 5 Thoughts Before Maryland/Towson

Home opener! Found it odd that Maryland has only played Towson one other time in their history (2011).

• BSLChrisStoner likes this
@BSLZackKiesel

#2 BSLEricGarland

BSLEricGarland

BSL Terps Analyst

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 07:24 AM

I honestly thought they played twice in the Edsall era... I was surprised too when I saw they only played once. And you'd think they'd have met a few times in the 80s or 90s. I think that Hill will make his necessary short throws early in the game to keep the ball moving. But I'd love to see him air it out some... this is the team to do it against. We're going to have to rely heavily on the run game once B1G play starts, so might as well have some fun in the air tomorrow. I'd love to see the kid get his confidence up with some deep balls. 

#3 BSLZackKiesel

BSLZackKiesel

Sr. Terps Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationElkridge, MD

Posted 08 September 2017 - 07:44 AM

I honestly thought they played twice in the Edsall era... I was surprised too when I saw they only played once. And you'd think they'd have met a few times in the 80s or 90s. I think that Hill will make his necessary short throws early in the game to keep the ball moving. But I'd love to see him air it out some... this is the team to do it against. We're going to have to rely heavily on the run game once B1G play starts, so might as well have some fun in the air tomorrow. I'd love to see the kid get his confidence up with some deep balls. 

Yeah, I'd definitely like to see some deep play-action shots while Hill is still in the game. That's what Piggy did so well against Texas, which kept the Longhorns from loading the box to stop the run.

@BSLZackKiesel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsors