#1 BSLMikeRandall

BSLMikeRandall

Sr. Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,398 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:58 AM

BSL: http://baltimorespor...nd-year-ravens/

Looking at the 2016 draft class entering year two, where they should be stepping up their development.

• BSLChrisStoner, Greg Pappas and BSLGabeFerguson like this
@BSLMikeRandall

#2 jkough1

jkough1

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,612 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:03 AM

Don't agree on the assessment of Correa here in last night's game. 

Correa missed the first tackle because of the field. He slipped on his break when Ajayi cut to turn around to catch the pass. Really hard to fault him there, IMO. 

In the TD run that was 100% McLellan. Correa came down, moved to edge rusher. McLellan is supposed to slide to the strong side MLB spot and Levine moves into the box on the weak side. McLellan plays the run like he's the weakside blocker instead of staying oustide of the OL and force the runner and the blocker to play McLellan and Levine together. Either way, Correa was the outside rush man on that play and by virtue of play call was not going to be able to do anything with that, and probably was supposed to be setting the edge anyway. 

I do think it's worth pointing out that Pees had Correa in that role 3 or 4 times by my memory. So they obviously think he can tween there to some degree. 

I do think by year's end Correa needs to watch his back for Bowser...

• BSLMikeRandall likes this

#3 BSLGabeFerguson

BSLGabeFerguson

Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,330 posts
  • LocationCity of Angels

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:36 AM

I was hoping Correa could have a breakout season, and it looks he will be a starter for the Ravens. That said, he has done nothing of note from a positive perspective and that concerns me.
  • BSLMikeRandall likes this
@gabefergy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners