9 replies to this topic

#1 BSLBobPhelan

BSLBobPhelan

Movie & MMA Analyst

• Moderators
  • 6,730 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 30 July 2017 - 01:59 PM

Plenty to talk about following a great night of fights.

http://baltimorespor...c-214-thoughts/

• BSLChrisStoner and Ricker Says like this
@PhelanToTweet

Host of Phelan to Communicate - a podcast about Movies, TV, Video Games, and MMA

#2 ChaosLex

ChaosLex

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 07:46 PM

And Jon Jones just got popped AGAIN for steroids. LOL

Title is going back to Cormier.
@ChaosLex

Stannis Baratheon: "For the night is dark and full of terrors."

#3 BSLBobPhelan

BSLBobPhelan

Movie & MMA Analyst

• Moderators
  • 6,730 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:11 PM

Biggest waste of talent in sports history? What an idiot...
@PhelanToTweet

Host of Phelan to Communicate - a podcast about Movies, TV, Video Games, and MMA

#4 BSLBobPhelan

BSLBobPhelan

Movie & MMA Analyst

• Moderators
  • 6,730 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:13 PM

Immediately regret rooting for him in that fight and feeling good about his "redemption". Such a shame DC had to take damage like that.
@PhelanToTweet

#5 Biggsy

Biggsy

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,218 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:44 PM

Done with Jones. Sad thing is, I truly believe he was given a bad supplement by a nutritionist or someone else. I honestly don't think he knowingly took anything. But, this is strike 3. Whether he did or didn't knowingly take something this time, I fully believe he did the others. So annoying that guys like him and Josh Gordon exist. You literally won the genetic lottery. All you have to do is not take illegal substances for, what, 10-15 years? And you're set for life with a place in history. Instead you choose to be a waste of talent jackass.

#6 bnickle

bnickle

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,137 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 08:57 PM

He hid under the ring to avoid USADA and you believe he was at any time clean. Shows you who the real coward has always been in this Jones- Cormier battle. Jon never believed he could beat DC straight up. I completely turned on Jones awhile back. I said before the fight I was rooting for DC because Jon deserves to lose after all he's done. He deserves to lose in the cage. To be humbled in the cage. That hasn't happened and that bothers me still because DC will never get the satisfaction of a victory. Or the chance to know if he would get that victory.

#7 bnickle

bnickle

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,137 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 02:12 PM

I bet he pulls a Braun and goes after the test collector.

#8 Biggsy

Biggsy

MVP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,218 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 03:26 PM

He hid under the ring to avoid USADA and you believe he was at any time clean. Shows you who the real coward has always been in this Jones- Cormier battle. Jon never believed he could beat DC straight up. I completely turned on Jones awhile back. I said before the fight I was rooting for DC because Jon deserves to lose after all he's done. He deserves to lose in the cage. To be humbled in the cage. That hasn't happened and that bothers me still because DC will never get the satisfaction of a victory. Or the chance to know if he would get that victory.

The steroid he was popped for this time isn't one that has any immediate effects. It takes weeks to see results. And the USDA is saying he took it right before the fight. So yes, I fully believe that THIS time, something fishy is going on. That doesn't mean I fully believe he's ever been clean prior. But I refuse to believe this guy is that dumb to knowingly take something, after a year suspension and knowing the USDA and everyone else is going to be putting him under a microscope.

With that said, that doesn't excuse everything prior to this. He's a jackass. Had the MMA world in the palm of his hand. Would have no doubt went down as the greatest ever, setting borderline unbreakable records as he went. And Instead, here he is, nose diving into the rocks.

#9 bnickle

bnickle

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,137 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 03:36 PM

The dude has ruined DCs MMA career. Screw his career. I could care less at this point what he's done to himself. I hope DC sues the shit out of him.

#10 BSLBobPhelan

BSLBobPhelan

Movie & MMA Analyst

• Moderators
  • 6,730 posts
  • LocationBel Air, MD

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:02 PM

He is that dumb.
@PhelanToTweet

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners