• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 84,988 posts

Posted 18 March 2017 - 10:28 AM

Balt Ravens.com: Eisenberg: Ozzie Newsome Already Knows He Has Work To Do On Offense

#2 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,177 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 19 March 2017 - 11:36 AM

Ozzie follows the same blueprint each off season..He likes to fill as many holes as possible before the draft so he can take whoever they like best come draft day.

i expect a few more moves before the first round.  

Obviously Oline has joined receiver and rush end as top needs.

I still want them to add to the defensive backfield, but the addition of Jefferson and Carr, may have moved that down the priority list.

Inside linebacker will be filled at some point but the Ravens have a knack for finding a cheap option at inside linebacker and then watching that player over perform.

@mikeghg

#3 Biggsy

Biggsy

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 08:15 AM

Ozzie follows the same blueprint each off season..He likes to fill as many holes as possible before the draft so he can take whoever they like best come draft day.
i expect a few more moves before the first round.
Obviously Oline has joined receiver and rush end as top needs.
I still want them to add to the defensive backfield, but the addition of Jefferson and Carr, may have moved that down the priority list.

Inside linebacker will be filled at some point but the Ravens have a knack for finding a cheap option at inside linebacker and then watching that player over perform.

It's possible they could give Correa the MLB spot. Everything out of camp last year said he looked great there.

#4 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,177 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 20 March 2017 - 01:00 PM

It's possible they could give Correa the MLB spot. Everything out of camp last year said he looked great there.

I remember seeing him, in one of the Stadium practices and he seemed to be making a lot of plays.  I think, he is a pretty good athlete who would need to learn to run with the running backs and TE's, on pass plays.  I think, he got lost last year because he did not do well on special teams.

@mikeghg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsors