#641 B00E00N00

B00E00N00

All Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts
  • LocationSouthern Maryland

Posted 04 April 2017 - 09:49 AM

I was rooting for Zaga but would rather have had an entertaining game even if UNC won.  If you look at the score only you thought it was a great game.  An actuality to all that watched was just a disjointed mess.  Honestly, I felt like half of the game was UNC and Zaga players shooting from the FT line.  Way too many fouls called, let them play.  I hope next year is different because I was all jazzed up for this game and it was a letdown.  Thanks Refs!

#642 The Epic

The Epic

^^ That's my name. Don't wear it out.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,672 posts
  • LocationGlyndon, MD

Posted 04 April 2017 - 12:05 PM

Yeah, the game was a mess. No doubt about that. THe funny thing is that UNC didn't play a complete game all tournament. (The best game they played this season, imo, was the NC State game back in January.) They hadn't looked like a complete team at all since probably two weeks before the ACC Tournament. And yet, somehow, they put it together and won.Solid.

#643 BSLRobShields

BSLRobShields

Sr. Orioles Analyst

• Moderators
  • 64,013 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 04 April 2017 - 12:09 PM

Yeah, the game was a mess. No doubt about that. THe funny thing is that UNC didn't play a complete game all tournament. (The best game they played this season, imo, was the NC State game back in January.) They hadn't looked like a complete team at all since probably two weeks before the ACC Tournament. And yet, somehow, they put it together and won.Solid.

They got a relatively favorable draw early....that always helps.
@BSLRobShields

#644 The Epic

The Epic

^^ That's my name. Don't wear it out.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,672 posts
  • LocationGlyndon, MD

Posted 04 April 2017 - 12:16 PM

They got a relatively favorable draw early....that always helps.

Yeah, the first 3 rounds were pretty easy on paper. I think I even said here that UNC should walk to the Elite Eight with relatively little issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsors