CBS Sports: Worst NFL free-agent pool ever won't stop desperate teams from diving in wallets first
NFL 2017: Off-Season Talk
Posted 11 February 2017 - 03:35 PM
- Raiders give head coach Jack Del Rio new four-year contract
- Joe Montana won't call Brady the greatest QB | Is he the best?
- Phillips switching Rams' defense to 3-4, ready for new challenge
- Myles Garrett says he would love to play for Browns | CFB 24/7
- GM Lynch's young daughter: Niners are 'horrible' | End Around
- McCown: Jimmy G can be franchise QB | Offseason subplots
- 'Real possibility' Buffalo's Tyrod Taylor open to altered contract
- WR prospect Ross to undergo shoulder surgery | Power Ranks
- Texas bill could jeopardize NFL awarding events to the state
Posted 16 February 2017 - 02:33 PM
Posted 24 February 2017 - 02:23 PM
The best and worst QB fits for 6 teams (including 3 upcoming Ravens opponents):
- BSLChrisStoner likes this
Jason B. Hirschhorn is an award-winning journalist and Pro Football Writers of America member. He covers the NFL for Sports on Earth and SB Nation. He also serves as the senior writer and editor Acme Packing Company, a Green Bay Packers blog. Follow him on Twitter: @by_JBH
Posted 28 February 2017 - 06:11 PM
Posted 28 February 2017 - 08:58 PM
Cousins gets exclusive franchise tag. Question for all Skins fans? Would you trade Cousins for Flacco if their salaries were the same?
I'd say 90% of football people would take Cousins over Flacco at this point. I trust that Flacco can play better than the past two seasons, but Cousins has played quite well over that same time span and is younger.
I'll take Joe at his best over Cousins at his best, but I think Cousins has fewer concerns moving forward especially over multiple seasons.
Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:12 PM
Cousins has had a better line, better weapons and a better system than Joe the last few years.
Cousins also plays in an easier division in terms of the defenses.
That being said, he is also younger, hasn't had major knee surgery and hasn't seen a decline in his numbers.
Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:03 PM
Posted 28 February 2017 - 11:10 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users