83 replies to this topic

#81 BSLRobShields

BSLRobShields

Sr. Orioles Analyst

• Moderators
  • 62,985 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted Yesterday, 07:46 PM

If Mayweather loses I'm convinced it is because he took a dive. There is just no other way. BTW I don't doubt this is going to be a huge fight but I don't see the extraordinary hype and we are less than a week out. Maybe it picks up this week but it feels it should have been bigger to this point.

If he loses, he gets another match and another huge payday.

@BSLRobShields

#82 BSLBobPhelan

BSLBobPhelan

BSL Movie & MMA Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,019 posts
  • LocationParkville, MD

Posted Yesterday, 08:20 PM

He won't take a dive. Too much pride to be undefeated, 50-0. I'm with Nickle. Bet the house on Floyd. The 8 oz gloves, partying every night until the fight, talking up Conor's chances just screams confidence that he can win while giving these concessions.
@theoriolereport

The Redbox Report Podcast - http://theredboxreport.podbean.com

#83 bnickle

bnickle

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,864 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:48 PM

An undefeated boxer who's one of the greatest of all time is boxing a guy who's never had a professional boxing match before and the line is -400. You'll never find a better deal in sports betting. At least not on a favorite.
  • BSLBobPhelan likes this

#84 BSLBobPhelan

BSLBobPhelan

BSL Movie & MMA Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,019 posts
  • LocationParkville, MD

Posted Yesterday, 09:20 PM

An undefeated boxer who's one of the greatest of all time is boxing a guy who's never had a professional boxing match before and the line is -400. You'll never find a better deal in sports betting. At least not on a favorite.

It's like Bryce Harper signing with a cricket team and people expecting him to perform at the same level in a similar but wholly different sport.
@theoriolereport

The Redbox Report Podcast - http://theredboxreport.podbean.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsors