Current BSL Analysts:

https://twitter.com/...orators/members

#2 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 97,436 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:24 AM

Please show your support of our contributors, by liking and RTing their efforts...

#3 Ricker Says

Ricker Says

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,834 posts
  • LocationGermantown, MD

Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:47 AM

I got rid of FB but I will amp up my Twitter game. Question: are likes beneficial in anyway on Twitter, or only RT's?
  • BSLChrisStoner likes this
@0TheRick0 (AKA The Rick)
"You can't sit on a lead and run a few plays into the line and just kill the clock. You've got to throw the ball over the damn plate and give the other man his chance. That's why baseball is the greatest game of them all." ~ The Earl of Baltimore

#4 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 97,436 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 11:08 AM

I got rid of FB but I will amp up my Twitter game. Question: are likes beneficial in anyway on Twitter, or only RT's?

Realistically I think only RT's, but now that Twitter's timeline does not show chronologically... I wonder if favorites drive up what you see you when you log on.

#5 Ricker Says

Ricker Says

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,834 posts
  • LocationGermantown, MD

Posted 25 August 2016 - 11:33 AM

Realistically I think only RT's, but now that Twitter's timeline does not show chronologically... I wonder if favorites drive up what you see you when you log on.
Do you get to tout Twitter likes to potential investors or for ads? Does Twitter provide reporting like that?
@0TheRick0 (AKA The Rick)
"You can't sit on a lead and run a few plays into the line and just kill the clock. You've got to throw the ball over the damn plate and give the other man his chance. That's why baseball is the greatest game of them all." ~ The Earl of Baltimore

#6 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 97,436 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 11:58 AM

Do you get to tout Twitter likes to potential investors or for ads? Does Twitter provide reporting like that?

No. 

RTs would obviously have the potential of having our contributors work seen by more people. Favorites would mostly be a pat on the back to our contributors...  "Thanks for your efforts, I appreciate them."

#7 MDtransplant757

MDtransplant757
  • Members
  • 360 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach

Posted 21 December 2017 - 03:18 AM

Twitter is a sewer. 

#8 BSLChrisStoner

BSLChrisStoner

Owner

• Administrators
  • 97,436 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 07:23 PM

Twitter is a sewer. 

Can be. Part of it is the company you keep (who you follow, and respond to).

We have a much larger FB following.  Part of that is because on Twitter we just leave links... for that audience to grow, we would need to do a better job of engaging people. 

More conversations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners