#3541 JeremyStrain

JeremyStrain

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,095 posts
  • LocationLanham, MD

Posted 16 May 2018 - 01:48 PM

When the Four Horsewomen finally come together, I really wonder what will become of Alexa. I could see her, Bliss and Bayley eventually coming together to maintain the "integrity of the women's division" but I really don't know. She might be the odd one out because her gimmick is...well...total bitch. Doesn't work without other people to gossip with. 

She'd work great with the Iconic Duo.

Yeah I figured there would be some tweaking to things. I could see Charlotte, Natty, Bayley and Sasha making up a mean foursome, but with this Bayley/Sasha thing I'm getting the impression that's not in the cards. Then you look at the whole 4 stable overall, does it really work without a tag title and a lesser individual? I mean i thought that was always the best thing about it, you could have the world champ, US champ, and tag champs all holding titles.

Yeah Alexa would be really good with them, maybe that's who she will get to back her up after she gets squashed a few more times. I thought the angle of her talking for Nia was a good one, then they went and swerved that whole thing.

• Greg Pappas likes this
@JeremyMStrain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners