3066 replies to this topic

#3061 BSLMikeRandall

BSLMikeRandall

Sr. Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,998 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:38 AM

Interesting, Both Rollins and Balor were added to EC match.

They going to have to add another booth in the chamber? 

Braun playing Cello like a guitar. Lol. Adding a comedic layer to his character without looking weak. He's got it all right now. Throw us a curveball and have him win the chamber instead of Reigns.

@BSLMikeRandall

#3062 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,122 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:55 AM

Braun playing Cello like a guitar. Lol. Adding a comedic layer to his character without looking weak. He's got it all right now. Throw us a curveball and have him win the chamber instead of Reigns.

I agree.  Either him or one of Rollins or Balor.   Not going to happen.   Big Dog is going to wrestle Mania, says Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

@mikeghg

#3063 The Epic

The Epic

^^ That's my name. Don't wear it out.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,076 posts
  • LocationGlyndon, MD

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:29 PM

The parallels between Braun and early Brock are pretty damn eerie. Braun and early Batista may actually be better, given their early beginnings as "guy that latches on to another character to start with." For a small time, it was like, "Wait...this dude is strong as hell and holy shit this dude is AMAZING"...then they start building layer upon layer upon layer, and make him a strong character. It's classic TV booking.

You can tell they're setting this up for him to be a face of the company soon. He does all of the interviews, side-stuff...he's turning into Cena/Miz in that aspect. He literally has everything a superstar could want except experience and gold, and I gotta think it's not far behind. 

It's really compelling, when you take a step back and think about it. 

#3064 The Epic

The Epic

^^ That's my name. Don't wear it out.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,076 posts
  • LocationGlyndon, MD

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:31 PM

I agree.  Either him or one of Rollins or Balor.   Not going to happen.   Big Dog is going to wrestle Mania, says Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

It's almost certainly Reigns. But now that Seth has nothing to do...I dunno...they might swerve into Brock/Seth. Either match is main event caliber.

Masked Man brought up a Seth/Finn program that...look, dude, I am ALL IN ON THAT. Backstory out the ass, and you KNOW the match would be good. 

#3065 fishteacher

fishteacher

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,645 posts
  • LocationHarrisburg, PA

Posted 16 February 2018 - 08:00 PM

zgkX7vF.jpg
So, this happened...My friends won a wedding through the Today SHow with Kathy Lee and Hoda Kotb.  Well, John Cena was the officiator of the wedding, and their wedding reception took place in the Rainbow Room at the top of the Rock.  This was last week...amazing experience, I had a good side joke with Cena, got to meet him, quality dude, and very personable.  So awesome!  The groom dressed up like Macho Man a few years ago, and in their entry video he did a promo as Macho in full gear...it was awesome!  Cena said he was blown away by it!  LOL!  Good shit.

• The Epic and BSLMikeRandall like this
I'm here to do two things...chew bubblegum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubblegum. ~ Roddy Piper
@therealjfisher

#3066 BSLMikeRandall

BSLMikeRandall

Sr. Ravens Analyst

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,998 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 09:11 PM

Probably the only wedding where half the room thinks the officiant sucks.

Seriously though, that's awesome. And awesome that Cena appreciated the Macho Man promo. Seems like a really good dude. 

@BSLMikeRandall

#3067 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,122 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted Today, 03:01 PM

That is very cool.  Maybe you friend can return the favor when Cena and Nicki get married.

Cena seems like a good guy.

@mikeghg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Partners