2466 replies to this topic

#2461 BSLRobShields

BSLRobShields

Sr. Orioles Analyst

• Moderators
  • 60,803 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 17 May 2017 - 04:58 PM

The card does look good, I'm not sure if I can stomach seeing RR when the #1 contender status in person though.

That's not happening.

Reigns/Lesnar is going to be at Mania. They want to keep them apart for a while.

Reigns is going to start a program with The Miz and end up with the IC belt.
@BSLRobShields

#2462 The Epic

The Epic

^^ That's my name. Don't wear it out.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts
  • LocationGlyndon, MD

Posted Yesterday, 08:13 AM

That was a great PPV, beginning to end.

Takeover was even better. If you haven't see the UK Championship match yet, woooo....damn.

#2463 The Epic

The Epic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts
  • LocationGlyndon, MD

Posted Yesterday, 11:38 PM

BTW, for those that haven't seen The Drifter yet (he should be debuting Tuesday, or maybe next Tuesday), you're in for a treat. Dude gets Eva Marie-level booing. You will hate him the minute you see him, and that's perfect.

Finally made his in-ring debut. And he got that real heel heat that everyone loves.

#2464 The Epic

The Epic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts
  • LocationGlyndon, MD

Posted Today, 12:01 AM

Jinder Mahal is the #1 contender for Randy Orton's belt??  That came out of nowhere.

I was skeptical, but they have built Jinder up VERY well! This really looks like how Mohammed Hassan (a great xenophobia-tapping character) was booked. They are nailing this, and I think he'll have the title for at least a couple of months before putting it on a star like Styles at SS. I would be SHOCKED if he holds the title at SS, as Styles/Nakamura for the title is pretty much the easiest and most obvious thing you could do...and it would tear the house down.

#2465 BSLRobShields

BSLRobShields

Sr. Orioles Analyst

• Moderators
  • 60,803 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted Today, 06:26 AM

I was skeptical, but they have built Jinder up VERY well! This really looks like how Mohammed Hassan (a great xenophobia-tapping character) was booked. They are nailing this, and I think he'll have the title for at least a couple of months before putting it on a star like Styles at SS. I would be SHOCKED if he holds the title at SS, as Styles/Nakamura for the title is pretty much the easiest and most obvious thing you could do...and it would tear the house down.

Orton/Styles is still planned for the title at SS
@BSLRobShields

#2466 The Epic

The Epic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,236 posts
  • LocationGlyndon, MD

Posted Today, 10:39 AM

Orton/Styles is still planned for the title at SS

...I hate wrestling.

#2467 Mike B

Mike B

HOF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,837 posts
  • LocationTowson Md.

Posted Today, 11:02 AM

Not sure why but I am pissed they put the belt, that they put the belt on Ginder.   He is poor in the ring and IMO, looks like the poster boy for PED's.

@mikeghg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsors

Sponsors