BSL Board Policies and Rules
Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:18 PM
2) Avoid swearing, along with political and religious commentary.
3) Please use proper capitalization and punctuation.
4) It is preferred, but not required, that you use your name as your message board handle. Only one user name per poster.
5) Do not attack posters or public figures personally.
6) When quoting information please give the source and a link when possible.
7) Do not post copyrighted material in its entirety. You may cut and paste portions to discuss but please provide a link to the source site.
Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:19 PM
We have a bunch of strong-minded posters, with informed opinions. Try and respect those you disagree with. If you feel slighted, try to just respond to the discussion point. This will help minimize board wars, and keep our discussions high.
If you feel specific posters are consistently making you turn the other cheek, tell me via PM.
Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:15 PM
We don't have a bunch of rules here, but we do have a few.
Here are the main things... try and keep the conversation light, and respect each other.
Many of you deserve credit and have my appreciation for the help you've provided in building this site and making it a community where people like to come. I'll ask that you continue to treat each other positively.
- Adam Wolff likes this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users